ZG Tailor

Zandramas

Class Leader
Class
Warlock
Hey guys @Nouska, @Redh, @Inev

What is the plan for the crafting of the Bloodvine set and how are we thinking of distributing the items/ using G bank materials?

My thinking is we should have an allocated Tailor that we boost to revered so we can start crafting and distributing asap. Someone like Dia or happy to do myself.

Do we allocated a set at a time? A piece at a time? Do we prioritise tailors that will benefit most from the set bonus etc?

Z

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
My take on it without talking to @Inev or @Redh

1) I'd be open to slightly prioritising core locks because of the fact you're suffering from lack of hit so bad - within that group it makes sense to set up tailors 1st.
2) I also want to prioritise people that have the mats ready so that can they instantly use
3) I'm not in favour or rep boosting someone. We're better of using our resources for AQ and Naxx prep.If we provide the bloodvine, they are free to find a crafter or get the rep themselves. It's not that hard - I'm honoured after 2 raids already and have saved all the honour tokens. Bijous are MUCH lower price than anticipated on top of that - possibly because they seem to drop a lot more then I recall.
4) Just a thought - if people don't want to wait for their GB Bloodvine, they are free to buy it now and get bloodvine refund from the Guild Bank when there are enough of them to compensate. This way you can still get the set fast at the price of paying a premium over the bloodvine you get back / sell later.