Warlocks and Paladins Unite

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
Dire Maul is coming which also means our unique epic mounts are coming!

Costs can be saved by sharing the payload and if we have a minimum of 2 warlocks in a group (@Lilithoaken @Zandramas @Vikingstad @Cadén @ZED - sorry if I missed anyone) then we can all chip in on the mats. Then if between 2 of us we get the mats, the other warlocks who get to the relevant position on the questline can be summoned in and speak to the spirit and complete their quest.

WARLOCKS:
Items you need to gather yourself:
3 x Black Dragonscale
10 x Elixir of Shadow Power (30 x Ghost Mushrooms, 10 x Crystal Vial)
6 x Large Brilliant Shard
25 x Dark Iron Ore
3 x Arcanite Bar (3 x Arcane Crystals, 3 x Thorium Bars)
3 x Shadowy Potion (2g each)
1 x Xorothian Stardust (150g)

Items we can share:
J'eevee's Jar (150g)
Black Lodestone (50g)
Xorothian Glyphs (50g)
= 250g / 6 warlocks = 41g 66s 67c

Guide: https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/classic-wow-warlock-felsteed-dreadsteed-mounts

PALADINS:
Items you'll need to gather yourself:
5 x Stratholme Holy Water
10 x Arthas' Tears
40 x Runecloth
6 x Arcanite Bar
20 x Enriched Manna Biscuit
1 x Azerothian Diamond
1 x Pristine Black Diamond
350g in raw gold

After a quick research it does not look like paladins can share any aspect of this questline, but then I could be wrong. Either way, good quest to do!

Obviously we will need to be level 60, but I shall be farming DMe/w/n from level 55, but if one of the other warlocks starts the chain, I will contribute the gold, I do not care for having the items personally, however if anyone does - know that you can make about 100g by telling other warlocks in trade you can summon to DM and summon the Dreadsteed. Potentially @Vikingstad could do this to pimp out the guild banks income? :p

Last edited:

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I was just reading this quest chain, it’s great that we can share! I m up for it! 😍😍

Reactions: Daz

Repike

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
If anybody needs some arcanite transmuted or other alchemy recipes for their quest, please let me know