Warlock Class Meeting

Zandramas

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Hi all,

I would like to have a class meeting 1h before raid start time on Wed 16/10.

With a lot of soon to be 60's joining our ranks I would like to discuss the following:

Spec

Rotation of raid slots

Gear/ Pre BIS farming

Raid prep and consumables

Appreciate it is quite short notice so If you can't make it drop me a message and I will arrange a one to one.

@Vikingstad @Lilithoaken @ZED @Daz @Cadén @Drpig

Regards,

Zand

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Hi @Zandramas , good idea with the class meeting, finally we have more warlocks for raid, :)

I have an personal appointment at 6:30:7:30 this Wednesday, so I was going to let you know that I will be late for the raid.

Can we have our class meeting slightly earlier during the day or another time pls? Or I won’t be able to attend. Need to leave the house at 5:45 for the appointment.

Apologies.

Zandramas

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Hi @Zandramas , good idea with the class meeting, finally we have more warlocks for raid, :)

I have an personal appointment at 6:30:7:30 this Wednesday, so I was going to let you know that I will be late for the raid.

Can we have our class meeting slightly earlier during the day or another time pls? Or I won’t be able to attend. Need to leave the house at 5:45 for the appointment.

Apologies.

No worries Lilith, I'll catch you before then. I'll be in game from around 4:30 UK time.

Can you get yourself logged in remotely for raid? What time will you be back?

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
No worries Lilith, I'll catch you before then. I'll be in game from around 4:30 UK time.

Can you get yourself logged in remotely for raid? What time will you be back?
Sounds good @Zandramas, I will be online for 4:30.
I can take my laptop with me to keep me logged in, I will be home around 7:50pm.