UBRS Knife runs

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
After a great effort from many people in the guild, we were somehow still not able to get a single skinning knife off the beast.

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone who joined over the course of the day and also helped gear up some of our fresher high lvl guildies.
And an especially big thanks toAyla and Lilith for helping with a pug after our guild groupstopped for the day, bringing us to 7 full UBRS runs and 3 partial ones, for a total of 10hours spent in that raid.

Since we were as mentioned somehow still not fortunate enough to claim a single knife (4% ffs) we will try again before the raid on Sunday so we can have at least one knife ready for Ony. Im sure many of you understand the great importance of getting started on skinning her ASAP by now.

The tentative time will be 6pm server time (5pm UK), to get some beast-runs in. Since Sunday is a regular raid night for everyone in the core groups, we should also have a lot of people online once we get close to raid start, so technically there shouldnt be anything in the way of even having more than one group give it a shot.

To gauge a rough number of people interested in helping the guild out, just respond to this if youre up for some runs on Sunday before/during raid time.

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
I’m happy to help mate! Before the raid might be difficult for me but more than happy to do a few runs once we have downed Onyxia 😊

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
I'm in both before and after Ony. That knife is gonna drop or so help me god.

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
I’m happy to help mate! Before the raid might be difficult for me but more than happy to do a few runs once we have downed Onyxia 😊
I’m glad you’ll be back. Optimally we want to do it BEFORE Ony though since getting started on her scales is the whole reason we’re doing this to begin with.

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
I'll be around as usual, what's another 10 runs anyway. We leveled Shadow to 60 in 8 hours of them and Naz to 59. Raiding is just the best XP/hour dude. :eek:

Vorstok

Casual Raid Member
Can't make it, laying my bathroom and kitchen floor, finally. I'll be on for Only raid and I'll join for a knife session after that it you still need too. Which you probably will