Titanic Legging's - The grind begins!

Xeno

Class Leader
Class
Warrior
Hi furious Warriors :)

@Kataya @Hakugard @Naz @Ninefingerz

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22385/titanic-leggings are coming with the next patch and I think it'd be a great idea to start collecting the materials now so we're not playing catchup when it drops or paying over the odds for materials.

These are unlikely to be replaced until well into phase 6 unless Heigan is particularly kind to us or we miraculously get Ouro on farm early.

Not too crazy but pretty much every warrior will be grabbing them, so prices are once again likely to rise for all those things.

Best of luck and please display your progress on your profiles so i can see how close we are!

1587044407856.png

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Is this something that tanks need mate?

edit - ignore this mate haha I didn’t see you tagged the people it applies too haha

Last edited:

Naz

Retired Member
Class
Warrior
I might invest a little towards this, but to be honest personally if I'm staying 2H I'm gonna look towards item=21651 from Fankriss as my leg slot for P5 and into Naxx.
That's not to say I automatically deserve it because of that, but with the hard hit cap that 2H suffers from, Titanic Leggings are a bit of an awkward pick-up.
But really only 2H warriors can justify not wearing Titanic Leggings, they're so good!