The High Octanes - Rocket League

Iselore

Retired Member

The High Octanes

Rocket League is an amazing game which can be enjoyed at any skill level. This squad will be focused very much on competitive 3v3 and future tournament play (ESL Sunday Cup, Gfinity, etc). We are looking for Steam (PC) players at around Platinum 3 or above rank with a view to pushing into Diamond and beyond.

The squad will consist of 4 members and train three evenings per week from 19:30 UK onwards. Any tournament play is in addition to training schedules. Please only apply if you are willing to put in the hours and training necessary to improve!

https://play.eslgaming.com/team/11636515/
https://www.gfinity.net/team/cyrus-gaming
http://prorl.com/view-team.php?id=8145

All evening practices start at 19:30 UK time. Sunday tournament practice starts at 11:00 AM.

TBC:

If for any reason you will be unable to attend, please post in this thread so that everyone else can try to organise a replacement / cancel. Thanks!

@Iselore

Rocket League - competitive 3v3.

Currently OPEN
for recruitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
Before committing I would like to have a few sessions in Boot Camp with you :). I am still fairly new and fairly shit xD. If someone else joins before I am at a level where I don't bring the team down so be it :).

Iselore

Retired Member
Before committing I would like to have a few sessions in Boot Camp with you :). I am still fairly new and fairly shit xD. If someone else joins before I am at a level where I don't bring the team down so be it :).
Hey man, happy to do some training sessions with you. In terms of the competitive team though this squad will be reserved for players of a Diamond Tier level, generally these are within the top 5% of players in the world. The three members listed above all have around 800-1000 hours in game and have experience playing in organised tournaments. :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Good luck with the team, I look forward to seeing you progress! If you need @Dia to carry you again, just let her know - she's happy to help out! :D

For anyone else who is interested in playing regularly but has just started or doesn't meet the requirements for this team, please contact me and we'll see what we can do for you. Also feel free to sign up for our Club Cyrus casual nights, where skill is less important than trash talk!

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
Hey man, happy to do some training sessions with you. In terms of the competitive team though this squad will be reserved for players of a Diamond Tier level, generally these are within the top 5% of players in the world. The three members listed above all have around 800-1000 hours in game and have experience playing in organised tournaments. :)
Understood :). Thought that might be the case :)

Iselore

Retired Member
Guys, if anyone out there could help us out with a logo... [THO] is our handle something incorporating those letters would be really amazing.

Ize

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Next scheduled session:

Tuesday, 15th August starting at 19:30 UK.

It is essential that new members are turning up ON TIME for this group - no more misunderstandings please! Please also ensure your Discord account has been linked to your forum account.

Iselore

Retired Member
Next scheduled session:

Tuesday, 15th August starting at 20:30pm or sooner.

Iselore

Retired Member
Oh yeah...

Next scheduled session:

Wednesday, 16th August starting at 20:30pm or sooner.

Peedy

Guild Member
here i was exited about a notification about a mention in the high octane thread and shit.

i heard i was needed?:)

Reactions: Dia

Iselore

Retired Member

Dia

Guild Officer
Awesome! Glad you guys finalised the team and hope you win many tournaments!