The Division - Shield Achievements

Circus

Guild Member
Class
Heavy Fighter
June - Update 1.8.2, which will introduce two more Legendary mission modes and bring back Global Event: Outbreak. This update also marks the beginning of the brand new Shields monthly feature, in which achievements earned playing The Division will grant special rewards in The Division 2.

Anyone interested in earning those achievements? Or maybe you just want to join for the therapeutic killing - either way - let me know.

Want to set up a squad where we can work on those achievements once or twice per week.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
this going to happen or not?
Hey. Sorry, we distracted ourselves with a PS4 Pro recently, so forgot about this.

I'd like to try it again - not played it since just before Destiny 2 came out. @Caellin, wanna make up the 4th slot?

I'm out tonight, but will get in touch this week for sure :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Yes - although Dia has been playing it while I watch and shout "behind you", "pick up the health", "it's on your left" and "your OTHER left" a lot!!

We also have UFC 3 which is fun (I'm a huge MMA fan), and will be getting Detroit: Become Human soon. Really different kinds of games to what I'm used to on the PC, I never realised I could suck at gaming any more than I usually do!

Circus

Guild Member
Class
Heavy Fighter
hehe :D

I just started my second playthrough for God of War to try on highest difficulty.

Detroit: Become Human felt a bit boring and "slow" at the beginning but it then starts to pick up and after a while I almost couldn't stop playing - it was really good as well.

Dia

Guild Officer
Yes - although Dia has been playing it while I watch and shout "behind you", "pick up the health", "it's on your left" and "your OTHER left" a lot!
Yes, I don't know what I would do without him.

God of War is just stunning...

How do people ever play shooters effectively with a controller?! I can't aim to save my life.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Ok, we are starting this on Wednesday 6th starting at 19:00 UK time with Circus, Caellin, Dia and myself.

What a pro team!!!

Raffles

Guild Member
Class
Support
Hey. Sorry, we distracted ourselves with a PS4 Pro recently, so forgot about this.
Nice one. Highly recommend Horizon ZD. Are you getting RDR2 when it comes out?

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Was fun to play Division again tonight - thanks guys! The next run is on Sunday 10th starting at 18:30 UK time :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Healer
Nice one. Highly recommend Horizon ZD. Are you getting RDR2 when it comes out?
HZD is on our wishlist too, but I'm not sure about RDR2 - I know those games are supposed to be amazing, but I prefer to play that kind of game on the PC.