Warrior
QUICK PROFILE

Character name: Shibbz
Character level: 60
Nationality: Danish
Are you 18+ years of age?: Yes
Discord tag ID (i.e. jimbob#1337): buggi777 #7808

QUESTIONS

What is your primary motivation for applying to Cyrus for WoW Classic?
I have a IRL friend Playing in the guild "DAV" and i would like to do PVE with him and you guys, i see alot of you in the towns :) and dav talks alot about the guild.​
i just dinged 60 today so i have waited until now for the application, but today i spend gathering alot of decent gear and attuning myself so i hopefully can play with u guys !​
2. In which order would you prioritise the following within a guild, and why: PvE Raid Progression, Organised PvP, Active and Social Community.
PvE Raid Progression - I like PVE i have allways played endgame PVE from vanilla til Lich King, i like rading i like the social aspekt of it and i Love killing the bosses and progressing as a guild.​
Active and Social Community - i spend alot of time online and i like a aktive and social guild, with who you can play normal dungeons with or just have a little fun in the guild chat​
Organised PvP - I like PVP but not as much as PVE if the guid is dooing Warsong or something like that i would join sometimes but my focus is PVE​

3. Which role(s) best describes where you would fit in with us?
Raider, Casual Raider​

4. Please select the days / times that you are able to commit to on a very regular basis
Monday: 19:20 - 00:00, Tuesday: 19:20 - 00:00, Wednesday: 19:20 - 00:00, Thursday: 19:20 - 00:00, Sunday: 19:20 - 00:00​
I play most days when i get home from work, but i tend to use friday and saturday with my wife :)

5. Which main class are you playing?
Warrior​

6. Which group role do you prefer to play?
Fury - DPS​

7. Which character race have you chosen, and why?
I have chosen awesome human for the +5 wep skill :)

8. Which professions have you trained, and what level are they?
i am 300 miner - 291 Armorsmith​

9. Tell us one of your favourite memories from a previous guild experience.
In vanilla i played NE Druid in Vengeance on Twillights hammer, i have so many great memories from that time... But one, the most out standings is the first time we killed ragnaros, is iwas just happiness and overall joy.​
Next best must be the feeling after finaly beting C'thun​

10. You may be invited to our Discord for a short chat to discuss your application. Are you happy to do this?
Yes​

11. Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
Well in short​
i am 34 Years old i am from Denmark living with my Wife and oure 2 dogs. I got my own companies (3) so i am my own boss, i am very social and i LOVE playing classic it have given me my old love for World of warcraft Back​
i know i make spelling mistakes but hope that wont be and issue :) i speak english fluently.​
I am currently Fury build.​
I hope you will consider me for your guild​

Last edited:

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Welcome Shibbz, and thanks for posting your application!

Grats on hitting 60 today! And aaahh, those giddy memories of killing Ragnaros for the first time... it still feels like just last week!

What is it about the Fury Warrior that you enjoy, and what is your main motivation to DPS as a warrior? Are you comfortable tanking dungeons in your Fury spec, or do you prefer to be taken as a pure DPS class?

Finally, and a little off-the-cuff, what would you say to an idiot Holy Paladin that keeps having dreams of playing as Retribution? :D

Thank you, and I look forward to your reply!

Shibbz

Class
Warrior
Hey Redh !

after been playing druid tank and healer and priest healer most of my wow career, i realy find it exciting with all the numbers flying around my head ! :) :)

Its been HARD work leveling a warrior but i rly found the joy in it, played arms til lvl 50 and changed to fury and its changed me!!!!! i am a changhed man after that haha !!

i wouldent mind gooing off tanking when needed i do that in instances atm when i cant find a group :)

The paladin talk...... its like talking to a wall, he still thinks he plays retail were its is an option ;)

And thank you Struckd for reading my app :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Thanks for the reply, Shibbz! You know, we might need to recruit you just so you can help keep Dav on the Holy path! I have concerns about him... A Paladin uses Holy Spells for knowledge and defence, never for attack. Fear is the path to the dark side… fear leads to anger… anger leads to hate… hate leads to a guild kick! 😂

We do ask our Warriors to tank guild dungeon groups, so it'll be useful to have a set of tanking gear, although you can do this in Fury spec with no problems. As you've been doing this already I assume it's no problem.

If you are free this evening, it would be great to have a chat. Our Warrior Class Leader will be around after 20:30 UK time, so any time after that would work for us. Just contact me in-game, or join our Discord server and send me a message when you are available.

Speak soon!

Shibbz

Class
Warrior
haha i will for sure do what i can to keep that holydin in order :)

Tanked scholo and brd yesterday bit hard atm with 3 leather items but hope to get full plate for tanking soon :)

i will for sure be playing tonight i get back with you tonight around 20.30

/cheer

Shibbz

Class
Warrior
thank you guys ! :) unfortnaly my discord went its own way yesterday but will have a chat with red and deen tonight :)