REGULAR WOW RAID NIGHTS

Daemion

Retired Member
Guys, just to make everyone aware, going forward Flasks and Food will be mandatory in all Heroic raiding events.

I don't expect you to flask on adds but certainly before the first pull. I'll be checking that it's getting done.
We're going straight to Heroic; I'm not surprised that we're making it mandatory. : P

Iselore

Retired Member
The plan is to go straight to Heroic EN yeah, we're 3/7 and I'd really like to be 6/7 or 7/7 before we break for Christmas.

We also have Normal Halls of Valor to do if we hit a brick wall tonight or Sunday.

Dia

Guild Officer
Patron
I think we also have that shaman that joined us last week, he asked me two days ago when we go next. We all have him on Steam I think.

Peedy

Guild Member
So im just drowning in errands and stuff to take care of infront of the vacay aswell as my cousin is comming tonight to stay with me until we leave for australia( hes comming too).

Im afraid it looks like i wont be able to hold my word on doing the sunday raid. Really sorry about the late notice and shit. You should be able to go through with it nonetheless if you still want or maybe something else? Really sorry guys