So im just drowning in errands and stuff to take care of infront of the vacay aswell as my cousin is comming tonight to stay with me until we leave for australia( hes comming too).
Im afraid it looks like i wont be able to hold my word on doing the sunday raid. Really sorry about the late notice and shit. You should be able to go through with it nonetheless if you still want or maybe something else? Really sorry guys