Priest Priest Raid Loot Tracking

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
I'm on your side - I don't see that few +healing power to outweigh +2% crit on Benediction - that is huge! I know crit for healers has lower priority as you can't count on it, but those 2% have to be worth more then + 6 healing power. The BiS lists that I'm working from all have Benediction lasting till AQ too, so you're not alone :).

For the other pieces - you are right, that is Vanilla itemisation for you... but by the time you'd be in line to get that stuff in MC, you will have the better stuff already, like you all will be wearing Jindo's Evil Eye before we head to AQ!
There are two schools of thought there, one that want us to build crit, and the other that say no crit, just +healing and downranking.

Don't theorycraft to the level that I really have an opinion on it. The BiS lists are biased towards the +healing school for the most as far as I can see. It also matter slightly when looking at the priests spec, discipline has more from +crit, and can build that up quite well. While the more pure holy want efficient healing and as little overheal (crits) as possible. I think the crit on Benediction is quite nice, 5 set on T1 is also 2% crit, stack with talents and you're looking at 10-15% crit depending on spell and gear. I also remind many that look at guides that alliance/horde is a thing and you need to talent differently depending on that as well. The guides are more often than not written from a Horde perspective for some reason, don't know why, just number of players perhaps.

But, let's move this to another thread or chat, we're hogging the show here :)

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
Also need to add Linaris to the overview, so get to it @Redh :p

SlotItem
Helmnon-BiS
NeckNon-Bis
ShouldersNon-Bis
BackNon-Bis
ChestNon-Bis
WristsPre-Bis
HandsPre-Bis
WaistPre-Bis
LegsPre-Bis
FeetNon-Bis
Ring 1Pre-Bis
Ring 2Non-Bis
Trinket 1Non-Bis
Trinket 2Pre-Bis
WeaponBiS (P5)
Off-hand
RangedNon-Bis

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
All updated, thanks Seriah!

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
All Priest T2 loot is basically BiS till Phase 5. Arguably a keeping a 3-set is still BiS through AQ as well, but as that is 1) not certain and 2) can not be attributed to specific pieces I'd suggest to all put the BiS till Phase 5.

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
All Priest T2 loot is basically BiS till Phase 5. Arguably a keeping a 3-set is still BiS through AQ as well, but as that is 1) not certain and 2) can not be attributed to specific pieces I'd suggest to all put the BiS till Phase 5.
That's a fair statement, they would as a whole in general be the best of near for quite some time.

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest