Onyxia - Thursday 24th October

Will you attend this Onyxia run on 24.10.19

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shibbz

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
i have signed for tomorrow but forgot that i had business dinner so i cant make it tomorrow

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
As it looks like it will be a close call on whether or not we can make 2 viable raids, we will not be doing a roster for this now and decide on the spot tomorrow based on the people that are actually there at invite time. If we do make it 2 raids, it shouldn't take more than 10 mins to set that up, but please bear with the organisation at that point to get it done. Thanks!

Wonderboy

Core Raid Member
Class
Paladin
I now get home at 6pm UK time so queue dependant I may be available if needed.

Edit: Still not home. I don't expect to be able to make it sorry. Remote access not working on the network Im on.

Last edited:

Neobrijani

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
IMG-20191024-WA0004.jpeg

Hello!
So this is a power plant that is giving me mana for PC and other electric shit.
Since some lock is doting her up with fire spells and priest is draining her mana, my PC doesn't have mana 😁

I voted yes for today, but I will show up only if power comes back today. For now I will sit and watch the sun because I don't know what people usually do after they get back from work if they don't play wow 😁

I'm going there to try and heal her maybe even drop innervate!

UPDATE I'M HERE!

Last edited:

Deen

Class Leader
Class
Warrior
Got a deadline for Today, fairly unexpected so I am going to put the tanking into the steady hands of Xannadu supported by Goatsie & co for tonight.
I'll try to be connected still in case you do need me, otherwise i'll be working.

Cheers

Last edited:

Nillé

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
I though it was 21:15 ST like normal. Im 1h away from home atm, there is no way i will make it. Im really sorry guys..

Nillé

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Im driving like hell. Im gonna tell my girl to log in. I might make it.

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Clean kill all! Next time please make sure we have enough to do 2 raids; we will do it if we have 40 people (and the right comp for 2 raids).

Attendance overview for future reference:

Total raiders: 37

- People that voted yes: 39
- People that voted no: 10
- Core raiders that didn't vote (yes or no): @Vexohmistdol , @Vikingstad, @Tigurius

- Cancellations from the yes group: @Deen (with notice) and @Lilithoaken (with notice).

- Core raiders that didn't join the raid: @Vexohmistdol, @Vikingstad, @Tigurius, @Vorstok, @Norrall, @Wonderboy, @Zandramas, @Seriahmaius, @Maitai, @Dav , @Success, @Ravenblade, @Deen, @Lilithoaken

Success

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
Congratulations guys! Was it a one shot?

Sorry that I couldn’t be there to tame Onyxia tonight. My manager thought it would be a great idea to have me training in London...

I’m off tomorrow though, so I’m going to be playing all day!

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Congratulations guys! Was it a one shot?

Sorry that I couldn’t be there to tame Onyxia tonight. My manager thought it would be a great idea to have me training in London...

I’m off tomorrow though, so I’m going to be playing all day!
Yes and with what I think was only 1 death (a hunter, naturally).

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
huehuehue - in all fairness, I did use FD right as she landed (just like I always do), so yeah, I count that as a bug.
It's alright - you were the guinea pig that proved the new method works!
Next time we can wait for top threat DPS to get fireballed before we push P3, if we want.

Vikingstad

Quartermaster
To much back and forth and work so didn't know until late Thursday if I could make it or not and was not in the best of condition then so forgot to vote, apologies