Onyxia - Thursday 24th October

Will you attend this Onyxia run on 24.10.19

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
For the foreseeable future, we will be running the Onyxia raids through these voting posts in such a way that we never miss a reset. Please VOTE in the above poll whether or not you will be able to attend. We expect all Core and Casual raiders to cast their vote so we know who will and will not be there. We will lean heavily to always make 2 raids to make sure we score as much loot as possible, but if circumstances occur in which that is not possible, priority will be given to the 1st 40 voters that said yes, raid composition permitting.

The minimum consumables list applies to these raids also!

Invites will start at 19:15 UK / 20:15 Server.

Success

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I'll be heading back from London on Thursday, so I won't be able to make it. Sorry guys, good luck!

Vorstok

Core Raid Member
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. I have family visiting. Although, I could make them watch I doubt this would go down to well. "hey Uncle, check out the mad skillz of Cyrus". Uncle: "This generation is a disaster, no wonder the world is the way it is".

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
I would like to tentatively accept. If I am working I won't be home until 7, which means I could be stuck in a queue.

So although I will attempt to attend, the queues have been rather unreliable lately for me to solely confirm.

Norrall

Class Leader
Class
Rogue
Had scheduled something else the day before, which i cannot reschedule at this time. (It's a one time thing though, for future Thursday raids)

Shadowthrone

Core Raid Member
Class
Priest
I’ve put a no, but I was will try my best to be online and ready to go.

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
@ Nouska Question? if I take part in the Sunday runs will I not be locked out for the Thursday run? 5 day reset right? I was in on last Sunday will be going next Sunday, is it even possible to do it now on Thursday?

Prawni

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
@ Nouska Question? if I take part in the Sunday runs will I not be locked out for the Thursday run? 5 day reset right? I was in on last Sunday will be going next Sunday, is it even possible to do it now on Thursday?
This window is monday>friday. Reset is saturday morning.

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
ok, so it's safe to do it Thursday then again on Sunday as the reset is a Saturday. My question is still not completely answered because I was in last Sunday....so technically im locked out till Saturdays reset right? hence I cannot take part this Thursday? I'm so confused it is like those word sum problems at school all over again -.-
This window is monday>friday. Reset is Saturday morning.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
My question is still not completely answered because I was in last Sunday....so technically im locked out till Saturdays reset right?
No - Sundays raid has already reset. It's every 5 days fixed, not 5 days from when you kill Onyxia. So you can do both this week :)

Zandramas

Class Leader
Class
Warlock
Evening all!

I am away for my girlfriends birthday so can't confirm attendance. Will do my best to get back and help if i can!