Onyxia Scale Cloaks

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Hello all,

This is to inform everyone that all Onyxia Scale Cloaks necessary for the 1st week of BWL progression have been crafted using guild materials, some generous cloth donations by members (thank you @Grizz @Shimyy @Neobrijani @Xannadu and I am possibly forgetting a few others...) and some sore fingers on @Dia and @Bloodarrows for all the crafting. As soon as the rosters for the raid are ready, they will be handed out for free to all participants... under the condition that you have your consumables ready as listed in this post! As listed in the other post, it is NOT mandatory, but a donation up to 25g when receiving the cloak is appreciated to help with Flasks etc going forward!

Last edited:

Browner

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
?Great work all, if I knew you needed cloth I could of helped also, but again nice to have that sorted so early ;)?

Xannadu

Banned
Class
Warrior
Grabbed mine tonight - Thanks again to the guild and those who crafted and sourced these. Hoping the Guild bank gets juicy again with all the tips ;)

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Thanks to all who put in the effort to get these crafted! Picked mine up! Really appreciate all the hard work! :)