New Website Host and Updates...

Redh

Guild Leader
Core Member
Class
Healer
Hey all,

I have moved our website to a new host as the old server we were on was quite outdated and unable to run some of the new features I have planned. Everything should be exactly the same for now, so if you notice anything not working as before then please let me know!

Thanks! :)

PS - if you see this message, you are on the new server!

Redh

Guild Leader
Core Member
Class
Healer
The forum software is currently being updated, so the style may look a little different while I work on it. You may also notice a few new features - I'll post details soon πŸ‘

Redh

Guild Leader
Core Member
Class
Healer
Ok, a quick rundown of some of the new features:
  • Push Notifications - not compatible with Apple devices, because Apple.
  • New post reactions - now you can do more than just like a post. Hover over the 'like' button to see!
  • New emojis. Lots of them. All of them, in fact. Click on the Smilies icon and get scrolling!
  • Post bookmarks. To bookmark a post within a thread, click on the icon in the top left of the post to the left of the post number. You can find your bookmarks under your profile.
  • Round avatars. Because we aren't square!
  • Too many other little features to mention. You wont notice them anyway, as you are all a lazy bunch of assholes. In fact I bet you wont even read this!
You're welcome! πŸ‘Œ

Circus

Guild Member
Core Member
Class
Heavy Fighter
If we don't get a game to play soon @Redh is going to turn this website into facebook!

Redh

Guild Leader
Core Member
Class
Healer
Ooh, something else just changed!! πŸ”

Dia

Guild Officer
Core Member
Oh..."New" tags? Oh, I see...the New Posts don't disappear anymore after you read them.

Remus_

Guild Member
Core Member
Class
Crafter
Oh no; he's keeping track of our performance to divide us into classes. Pull up your socks and make sure your garters are tight! It's a Highly Encouraged Guild Endorsement of the Meritocratic Organisation of Notable Yes-men! The good news is that it's just as appealing as its acronym is (at least, appealing to @Redh). πŸ˜›

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
I'll just buy my way to the top!

That's the thing to do in this administration is it not?

Circus

Guild Member
Core Member
Class
Heavy Fighter
I know you're having a grand ol' time with these stupid little green shits under our profile pic.

You do this specifically to annoy us! ;)

Last edited:

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
I will admit I have already given too much thought and effort trying to figure how best to get more green blips.

I need an MMO desperately so I can at least properly focus this itch to 'level up'.

Reactions: Dia

Remus_

Guild Member
Core Member
Class
Crafter
From now on I'm only going to ever call them "green shits", Γ  la Circus. Six Green Shits Club represent!

I will admit I have already given too much thought and effort trying to figure how best to get more green blips.

I need an MMO desperately so I can at least properly focus this itch to 'level up'.
You need to suck dick suck up to the guild leader more! πŸ˜„

Remus_

Guild Member
Core Member
Class
Crafter
Oh? Is that how you got yours to max level?
It was merely a suggestion! Besides, even if it was (which it isn't!), I wouldn't suck up and tell.

And for the record, I'm as straight as my route to hell. Sorry @Redh πŸ˜›