Music!

Aneurysm

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
What music are you into? Post some examples!

I'll start, i'm into pretty much all genres but here's a couple that I've been playing on repeat recently!

Deen

Class Leader
Class
Warrior
I listen to Classical music almost exclusively, been my all devouring passion since I was a kid. Sometimes a bit of jazz too.

Today was listening to some of my favourite concertos from Bach

and to Bach second partita which is one of the piece I am working on at the moment.

Aneurysm

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I listen to Classical music almost exclusively, been my all devouring passion since I was a kid. Sometimes a bit of jazz too.

Today was listening to some of my favourite concertos from Bach

and to Bach second partita which is one of the piece I am working on at the moment.

I often listen to classical when i'm driving - I used to study music at University before I switched courses, jazz is very hard to play! I have a few friends who are exceptional at piano, I should get them to try and play some of those pieces :)

Deen

Class Leader
Class
Warrior
Yeah Bach is always a tough one, voices are very intricate. Partita 2 is giving me a hard time on some passages but the difficulty of that piece only equals its beauty :)

Timo

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Awesome to see some dnb tunes in here, I can definitely appreciate most types of music but my passion has always been with the bass scene. Dnb, dubstep, bass house you name it.

Shadowthrone

Core Raid Member
Class
Priest

thus is what’s on in the car on repeat atm, well when the wee girl isn’t keeping lady Gaga on.

Norrall

Class Leader
Class
Rogue
Oh man. I listen to a Wide range of music.
Here is some off the odd cherry picks i like to listen to:

Gandrial

Casual Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Oi @Daz, you lay off Jedward. They are a national treasure.

Plus, if you draw too much attention to them, someone might send them back here.

I think @Rafl has hit the nail on the head though. :p