Molten Core - Wednesday 6th November

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Roster as planned for November 6th as scheduled by your class leaders. We will meet in Stormwind, invites start (at the latest) at 19:15 UK / 20:15 Server Time. Dire Maul buffs appreciated, but not mandatory. As we get closer to raid time, we'll post who has the DM instance up.

Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Dawarrior - OT1ShibbzNinefingerz - OT/DPSNazNilleInev - RLMaitaiPrawni
Xannadu - MTBloodarrowsHakugard - OT/DPSVorstokNemeBepackDiaAneurysm
Gandrial - OT2ShimyyRavenbladeTimoDaz (CoR)NeobrijaniGrizzSuccess
Zandramas (CoE)AylaNorrallKataya (OT/DPS)DrPig (CoS)CaellinNouska - RLRepike - WC
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)Rcarmine - FDPSTotalycrazzyWonderboy
(BoM)
SilentsnellSwatte (BoL)Laserfun (BoS)Seriahmaius

I won't be putting up a debuff slot list for this raid, but of course the usual applies: no personal dots, bleeds, poisons other than the ones that are mandatory as part of your rotation. Warlocks are the only exception as we have room for 3 Corruptions for now. Mandatory Consumables are:

- 5x Fire Protection Potion (Greater preferred, normal fine for now. You need to be able to pot when asked by RL).
- 40x Heavy Runecloth Bandage
- 3x Limited Invulnerability Potion for all DPS (Used as temporary Threat Reset)
- 10x Elixir of Fortitude (as we will be dying a lot less now that we're starting to be familiar with the fights, we'll be paying closer attention to this buff being up on everyone)
- 20x Gift of Arthas for 1 tank (can be spread over 2 people)

Everyone that can douse, please bring an essence!

Personal consumables that increase your effectiveness are welcomed and appreciated!

If you are not in the roster but available for raiding, please be online at invite time as you will have a chance of joining to replace no-shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
It should be Silentsnell in place of Seriahmaius too. I have switched them :)

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I have my wedding anniversary on the 6th so I won't be able to attend @Zandramas @Nouska . I almost forgot, thank god for Calendar reminders^^ off to buy a gift.

Last edited:

Vikingstad

Quartermaster
Informed @Zandramas I wouldn't be available for this raid. Now that more info available I've also posted it in holiday/extended break.
Please update roster without me in it.