Molten Core - Wednesday 30th October

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Roster as planned for October 30th as scheduled by your class leaders. We will meet in Stormwind, invites start (at the latest) at 19:15 UK / 20:15 Server Time. Dire Maul buffs appreciated, but not mandatory. As we get closer to raid time, we'll post who has the DM instance up.

Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Deen - MTShibbzKataya - OT/DPSNazNilleInev - RLMaitaiPrawni
Xannadu - OT1BloodarrowsHakugard - OT/DPSVorstokZandramas (CoE)BepackDiaRepike - WC
Goatsie - OT2ShimyyRavenbladeIseloreDaz (CoR)NeobrijaniRalgostSuccess
Vikingstad (Imp imp)AylaNorrallNinefingerzZed (CoS)CaellinNouska - RLShadowthrone
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)Rcarmine - FDPSNemeWonderboy (BoM)Seriahmaius Swatte (BoS)Dav (BoW)Silentsnell

I won't be putting up a debuff slot list for this raid, but of course the usual applies: no personal dots, bleeds, poisons other than the ones that are mandatory as part of your rotation. Warlocks are the only exception as we have room for 3 Corruptions for now. Mandatory Consumables are:

- 5x Fire Protection Potion (Greater preferred, normal fine for now. You need to be able to pot when asked by RL).
- 40x Heavy Runecloth Bandage
- 3x Limited Invulnerability Potion for all DPS (Used as temporary Threat Reset)
- 10x Elixir of Fortitude (as we will be dying a lot less now that we're starting to be familiar with the fights, we'll be paying closer attention to this buff being up on everyone)
- 20x Gift of Arthas for 1 tank (can be spread over 2 people)

Everyone that can douse, please bring an essence!

Personal consumables that increase your effectiveness are welcomed and appreciated!

If you are not in the roster but available for raiding, please be online at invite time as you will have a chance of joining to replace no-shows.

Last edited:

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
I'm pushing for 58 before tonight
You should (really, really ) be 60 before the raid and get at least some of your pre-bis gear. And don't forget to make a profile post before you attend a raid. I'd rather not need to run after you to inspect your gear to see what you'd upgrade from a drop :)

Good luck on the leveling and farming. Almost there man!

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
I'm rostering whatever the Class Leaders say is available: I'll await @Zandramas's comment to see who will replace you next 2 raids.

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
@Nouska I noticed officially from the Leadership forums I was supposed to be in this and next week's raid anyway, but I have not been added to either roster, is there a reason? :)

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
@Daz For the 6th that was my bad (and now fixed). For this raid I'm not sure anymore now as there was a lot of switching and warlocks not present / trading spots going on. For now I've put in @Daz replacing @Lilithoaken. Let me know if that is OK.