Molten Core - Wednesday 13th November

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Roster as planned for November 13th as scheduled by your class leaders. We will meet in Stormwind, invites start (at the latest) at 19:15 UK / 20:15 Server Time. Dire Maul buffs appreciated, but not mandatory. As we get closer to raid time, we'll post who has the DM instance up.

Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Deen - MTShibbz - ESnoof - OT/DPS NazNilleInev - RLGrizzAneurysm
Xannadu- OT1NemeKataya - OT/DPSAýla Zandramas (CoE) - EOpen Druid Spot (Bepack stopped playing for now)Dia - ERepike - WC
Dawarrior - OT2Shimyy - ERavenblade - EIseloreLilithoaken (CoR) - B - ENeobrijaniRalgost - ESuccess - E
Vikingstad (Imp imp) - ETigurius - B - ENorrallNinefingerz - EDrPig (CoS) - B - ECaellin - EMaitai - ELaserfun (BoW)
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)Rcarmine - FDPSTimo - EDav - Ret (BoM)SeriahmaiusSwatte (BoS) - EVexohmistdol - B - ESilentsnell - E

I won't be putting up a debuff slot list for this raid, but of course the usual applies: no personal dots, bleeds, poisons other than the ones that are mandatory as part of your rotation. Warlocks are the only exception as we have room for 3 Corruptions for now. Mandatory Consumables are:

- 5x Fire Protection Potion (Greater preferred, normal fine for now. You need to be able to pot when asked by RL).
- 40x Heavy Runecloth Bandage
- 3x Limited Invulnerability Potion for all DPS (Used as temporary Threat Reset)
- 10x Elixir of Fortitude (as we will be dying a lot less now that we're starting to be familiar with the fights, we'll be paying closer attention to this buff being up on everyone)
- 20x Gift of Arthas for 1 tank (can be spread over 2 people)

Everyone that can douse, please bring an essence!

Personal consumables that increase your effectiveness are welcomed and appreciated!

If you are not in the roster but available for raiding, please be online at invite time as you will have a chance of joining to replace no-shows.

Last edited:

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I'm Available for this raid, ill be online if you need me on the night. Cheers!

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
You had Neme in twice - I have replaced one of them with @Timo.

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Well, 'quickly' making the rosters: 3 errors so far. Next time I'll actually take my time again! Sorry guys.

Aýla

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
@Nouska Am I being rotated out or was I not included due to the error you spoke of earlier, and you haven't eddited it yet? Just curious

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
@Nouska Am I being rotated out or was I not included due to the error you spoke of earlier, and you haven't eddited it yet? Just curious
You are rotated for this raid. As we are short on rogues, you shouldn't expect to be rotated again for a while though :)

Aýla

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
@Redh Could I then have a word with you or Nouska, whichever is handing the rooster.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Good luck guys 😁 I’ll probably be online if needed.
Would really appreciate if you could check in the night before to see if Vexohmistdol is back in action. If he's not back 24 hours before the raid is scheduled to start, the spot is yours :)

Shadowthrone

Retired Member
Class
Priest
Would really appreciate if you could check in the night before to see if Vexohmistdol is back in action. If he's not back 24 hours before the raid is scheduled to start, the spot is yours :)
I will try and be online, however I’d say I’ll be late on as I have a thing that evening and it’s the second biggest sale day of the year in work 😳
I’ll log out next to entrance to MC to save time sure too

Vorstok

Casual Raid Member
@Redh I won't be able to make this raid as all my expensive stuff (this laptop) will be put into storage on the Wednesday morning

Maitai

Class Leader
Class
Mage
Could you swap Nouska for me? I believe this has been reviewed and confirmed

Wonderboy

Retired Member
Class
Paladin
I have had an awards evening moved to now be on this date...at 7pm. So cannot attend this week unfortunately.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Ok Wonderboy, thanks for letting us know :)

@Dav, are you available to take his spot?