Molten Core Roster - Wednesday 2nd October

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7 Group 8
Circus - Main TankRavenbladeNorrallKatayaInev (HotE)BepackNouska (HotE)Maitai
Goatsie - Tank (HotE)NexioShimyyLionoAylaSeriahmaiusGrizzDia - WC
Hakugard - TankBloodarrowsNeme (Douse)Xanadu - OTSnoofZandramas - CoRPrawniRepike - WC (HotE)
Vikingstad Imp - Imp CoE (HotE)HegoraRafflesNilleSuccessLilithoaken - CoSAneurysm (HotE)Mistress (HotE)
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)Deen - OTRcarmineKomplexa (BoM)Laserfun (BoL)Swatty (BoW)InezDav (BoS)

The above roster was made based on Redh's post of participants.

Class Leaders: comment below if you want something switched around, as long as all the buffs and debuffs stay available. I've made an assumption on roles based on my best estimate now, please don't hold it against me if I (for example) made some a tank or off tank where that is totally inappropriate :).

Mandatory Consumables for this 1st run:

- 5x Greater Fire Protection Potions, if you can't find or afford those, normal fire protection potions are fine for now. These have to be available for use on RL call. If you want to use them without it being called for, bring more.
- 40x Heavy Runecloth Bandages
- 3x Limited Invulnerability Potion for applicable classes (protection against over-aggro on bosses or some trash)
- 10x Elixir of Fortitude
- 20x Gift of Arthas for 1 tank (or spread over 2 people).

If you need help in getting these, reach out to your guildies, I know many of them have been working on preparing these. Mana and Health potions are up to your own discretion. If you can, please also take along any consumables that increase your effectivity (Greater Arcane Elixir, Mongoose, Food, etc).

These are the debuff slots we'll be using this raid. Please refrain from putting up ANY OTHER debuffs on any enemy in Molten Core. Basically no bleeds, no dots, no poisons except for the 3 warlocks that can put up Corruption. I am aware that the mechanics of some classes WILL temporarily put low priority debuffs on bosses, obviously those are fine as they are a part of your normal rotation.

In the future we will replace lower DPS debuffs with other debuffs such as Nightfall and Annihilator

1. Curse of Shadow
  2. Curse of the Elements
  3. Curse of Recklessness
  4. Sunder Armor
  5. Faerie Fire
  6. Gift of Arthas
  7. Improved Shadow Bolt
  8. OPEN SPOT
  9. Seal of Wisdom
  10. Winter's Chill
  11. Demoralizing Shout
  12. Hunter's Mark
  13. Seal of Light
  14. Corruption
  15. Corruption
  16. Corruption

One last thing: please respond below if you are currently on the 'Hands of the Enemy' quest or have finished it. I will include this in the roster so we know who can douse.

(post continually being updated and edited, make sure to check before posting).

Last edited:

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Blessings:
Dav - BoS
Redh - BoK
Komplexa - BoM
Swatte - BoW
Laserfun - BoL

Also Paladin Dispell assignment:
Dav, Swatte, Wonderboy take care of in first place. I will help out if i dont have to heal that much.
Cheers Laser

Last edited:

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
@Rcarmine: if you are feral (yeah I didn't know) and Wonderboy is Ret, then please find the roster updated to make more sense in a few mins! Thanks. Learning as I go!

Rcarmine

Retired Member
Class
Druid
If I'm Feral? Thats like asking if water is wet or if salt is salty

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
im on the hands quest m8 ready for our kills nextweek

Repike

Class Leader
Class
Mage
I'm on Hands of the Enemy.

On a side-note: I have a warlock at lv 20, if you want me to move him to Azshara with two other people, please let me know in advance

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
I'm on Hands of the Enemy.

On a side-note: I have a warlock at lv 20, if you want me to move him to Azshara with two other people, please let me know in advance
Lets wait where we stand on Tuesday and I'll let you know. This would make a lot of sense to do if we need to turn in for the douses.

Xannadu

Banned
Class
Warrior
Exciting news for us all! It appears I wont be reaching the benchmark level 60 by the time you guys head in! Hopefully next time guys!

Prawni

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
Lets wait where we stand on Tuesday and I'll let you know. This would make a lot of sense to do if we need to turn in for the douses.
I'm a few hundred rep from completing the honored quest. If we really need douses i could tp and pick up hands quest if i get the required rep before Lucifron.

Cadén

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
If you feel the need for extra ss on someone then let me know. I can turn up, ss then continue levelling.

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
I'm a few hundred rep from completing the honored quest. If we really need douses i could tp and pick up hands quest if i get the required rep before Lucifron.
Farm some elementals! Good for gold too :)

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Hello Guys,
since Wonderboy cant join us on our first raid, Komplexa will come to our first raid as a Ret-Paladin.
Cheers Laser

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Updated the Ret switch and due to Alphyn leaving the guild I've cleared that spot.