Molten Core Roster October 9th

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Deen - 1st OTRavenbladeNorrallLilithoaken - CoE Inev (douse)BepackNouska (douse)Success
Goatsie - 2nd OTRafflesShimyyDawarriorZandramas - CoSSeriahmaius (douse)GrizzDia - WC
Xannadu - Main TankBloodarrowsNeme (douse)NeobrijaniSnoofTimoPrawniRepike - WC (douse)
Vikingstad - CoRKatayaAylaNilleShadowthroneMaitai (douse)Aneurysm (douse)Misstres
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)HakugardRcarmineKomplexa (BoM)Laserfun (BoL)Swatty (BoW)CaellinDav (BoS)

The above roster was made based on Redh's post of participants.

Class Leaders: comment below if you want something switched around, as long as all the buffs and debuffs stay available. I've made an assumption on roles based on my best estimate now.

Mandatory Consumables for this run:

- 5x Greater Fire Protection Potions, if you can't find or afford those, normal fire protection potions are fine for now. These have to be available for use on RL call. If you want to use them without it being called for, bring more.
- 40x Heavy Runecloth Bandages
- 3x Limited Invulnerability Potion for applicable classes (protection against over-aggro on bosses or some trash)
- 10x Elixir of Fortitude
- 20x Gift of Arthas for 1 tank (or spread over 2 people).

If you need help in getting these, reach out to your guildies, I know many of them have been working on preparing these. Mana and Health potions are up to your own discretion. If you can, please also take along any consumables that increase your effectivity (Greater Arcane Elixir, Mongoose, Food, etc).

TO ALL: Please let me know if you will have a douse on you in your bags at raid start, and I will include it in the roster to make sure we have enough without any delays!

Last edited:

Deen

Retired Member
Class
Warrior
As part of the MT rotation which we will slowly implement as we are getting all 60.

Xannadu will be MT on Wednesday and I will be first OT, with Goatsie second OT.

Neme

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
I will have a douse ready when the raid starts.