Molten Core and Onyxia - Wednesday 22nd January

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Good for you👌
I hope you will be doing good enough dps in bwl so we can try more "meme" classes
I’m sure if you count the extra DPS that out strongest phys-dps will do with the buff on top of my damage things will add up

Ghato

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Yea I played feral since wotlk but when bfa came out and I was still doing poopoo dmg with most complex rotation where you mess up one timing and you are doing even more poopoo compare to monk, warrior or rogue with 3 button spam I rerolled and I just don't want to feral be poopoo again

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
@Iselore's computer has gone kaput - he will have new parts arriving tomorrow. I have put @Cakefast in his place. We will also be fitting in @Lowjoe to the raid - I will likely give my spot for him assuming all the other Paladins turn up.

Nice to have two new members join the raid - let's hope we get lucky with gear and have a nice clean run :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Good job tonight everyone - awesome loot drops, and special shout out to @Naz for coping with it all so calmly! We all appreciate you mate 👍

Edit to add:

Core Raiders not at Onyxia: Deen, Iselore, Lilithoaken, Nille.

Core Raiders not at Molten Core: Iselore.

Last edited:

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Nice to have two new members join the raid - let's hope we get lucky with gear and have a nice clean run :)
We should use @Cakefast as a recruitment poster boy for why you should join Cyrus. Best geared priest under level 60 on the server! :p

awesome loot drops, and special shout out to @Naz for coping with it all so calmly!
Was he?! I think internally, he was running screaming with his hands up in the air :D