Mage Help your Class Leader and Loot Council mages!

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I see a lot of you making 'well if it really needs to be somebody' type posts. You either would love to have the set early at the cost of not getting the single slot BiS items first or not! So either you wholeheartedly say YES, I'd like that (and enjoy it!) or you don't
I don’t think we’re saying that at all mate. Surely every mage in the guild would love to be kitted out with full T2, or at least I would be. What we’re saying is, there has to be some logic on who that person is based on their current gear set up.

For example - I have recently acquired BWL BIS bracers and not so long ago, Mana Igniting cord, both of which would then not be used if I received the T2 set. This is whilst other mages in the guild do not have the bracers or cord.

Maybe I’m getting confused by the situation but the bottom line is, loot is loot. Every mage should want full T2 set. My hand is firmly in the air for this. See... —>✋

My only concern was that there is then a couple of significant individual BIS items sitting in my bank not being used.

Hope that makes sense. Cheers.

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Gotcha. Although the items sitting in bank (for most mages) could be a consequence of not deciding this earlier, it is ALSO not wasted as, until you have the full set (could be quite some weeks! Not everyone is as lucky as Success) you'd use them and at some point, you would break the T2 set to equip them back along with other pieces you have acquired. I'd say it is still early enough now to decide this without having tons of items sitting in the bank unused.

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
Well on that basis. Sign me up!

P.s I bet we won’t see another mage item drop for months now 😂

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Anyone against Ralgost as 2nd T2 mage in Cyrus? Speak up now and we can duel for it in an epic showdown!

Success

Retired Member
Class
Mage
Thank you though, it was a nice gesture. If you really want to do your part, get a better weapon and enchant it please! ;)
I was all set for spamming Scholo this weekend to get Witchblade, but my Dad decided to fall down the stairs, fracture his skull, break his nose & slice is head open... So my time has been spent in hospital with the old fart 😅 Heading home now though. I still plan on having it ready for Wednesday though!

I’m all on board for Ralgost taking the second T2 set! Roll on another lucky BWL run next week!

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
my Dad decided to fall down the stairs, fracture his skull, break his nose & slice is head open... So my time has been spent in hospital with the old fart 😅
These excuses are getting more and more farfetched!! Seriously though, I hope your dad's ok - but you don't have to push him down the stairs just to get an extension on your homework!!

Repike

Class Leader
Class
Mage
Shit man, I wish your dad all the best and I hope he recovers quickly and without long-term consequences :(