[Camelot Unchained] Guild Meeting - Wednesday 20th June!

This is just a quick announcement to let everyone know that we will be holding a guild meeting on Discord to discuss the upcoming Camelot Unchained Beta 1 release and how we plan to participate.

As a guild we have always stated that it is not our intention to overdo things in Beta, however there is bound to be a lot of interest to see how the game is coming along and it also provides a great opportunity to meet some of our newer members and to ensure that those who will be participating have the option to link up with others from the guild.

The meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 20th June starting at 19:30 UK time - two weeks before the launch of Beta 1. I hope that as many of you as possible will be able to attend, and I look forward to meeting our newer members!

If you are new here, you may find some useful / interesting information in our previous articles on Camelot Unchained that may give you a good idea of our long term goals.

See you then!

Comments

Alas - being self employed sucks - I have had to take on a second job to pay the bills - I will still wish to be part of Cyrus and continue to take part in what ever I can - this however will not be the anticipated 20-25 hours per week I had intended - Rhed ... please do not kick me from Guild ... working to make it work ...

This is just a quick announcement to let everyone know that we will be holding a guild meeting on Discord to discuss the upcoming Camelot Unchained Beta 1 release and how we plan to participate.

As a guild we have always stated that it is not our intention to overdo things in Beta, however there is bound to be a lot of interest to see how the game is coming along and it also provides a great opportunity to meet some of our newer members and to ensure that those who will be participating have the option to link up with others from the guild.

The meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 20th June starting at 19:30 UK time - two weeks before the launch of Beta 1. I hope that as many of you as possible will be able to attend, and I look forward to meeting our newer members!

If you are new here, you may find some useful / interesting information in our previous articles on Camelot Unchained that may give you a good idea of our long term goals.

See you then!
will this game ever launch - and if it does ... how buggy will it be

Progress is so slow its unreal, 6 months into beta and not even released any more classes yet, at this rate it will take another 3 years or so to launch

Progress is so slow its unreal, 6 months into beta and not even released any more classes yet, at this rate it will take another 3 years or so to launch
Very, very, extremely disappointing. By the time this game is out, Holograpic MMOs will be the new thing.

Toggle Sidebar