Gold farming in DM-W

Neobrijani

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Hello everyone,

Since we found out that there are lot of warlocks without friends because nobody really likes them, it's hard for them to do Dire Maul event for mount.

The night we helped @Lilithoaken for her mount we sold that dungeon ID to 2 other locks for 50g each just so they can turn in quest. And we did that at around 01:00h in the morning.

But I have a feeling that if we do that earlier, we could make much more gold, because I already have some locks asking when are we doing it again :D

Things we need for this is Lili or some other lock that can start event for his mount, and then just spam World, LFG and Trade chat and wait next to the boss and collect gold.

Is anyone interested in doing that this Friday or Saturday? (It's holiday on Friday in Croatia so I will be online whole day)

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
Hello everyone,

Since we found out that there are lot of warlocks without friends because nobody really likes them, it's hard for them to do Dire Maul event for mount.

The night we helped @Lilithoaken for her mount we sold that dungeon ID to 2 other locks for 50g each just so they can turn in quest. And we did that at around 01:00h in the morning.

But I have a feeling that if we do that earlier, we could make much more gold, because I already have some locks asking when are we doing it again :D

Things we need for this is Lili or some other lock that can start event for his mount, and then just spam World, LFG and Trade chat and wait next to the boss and collect gold.

Is anyone interested in doing that this Friday or Saturday? (It's holiday on Friday in Croatia so I will be online whole day)
I need the legs from last boss, so I'd be happy to tank it a few times with you. I'm online about 7:30pm UK time on week-nights.

Goatsie

Retired Member
Class
Warrior
I need the legs from last boss, so I'd be happy to tank it a few times with you. I'm online about 7:30pm UK time on week-nights.
You can DPS 😉

As discussed last night, I'm up for this all weekend mate 😂

• Love
Reactions: Naz

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Sounds good, I will be on tonight or Thursday night, not free this weekend tho, having an party Friday night and having friends staying Saturday.

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I will definitely be around and willing to help out if needed. I too will need to do the quest 4 my mount and @Lilithoaken the Gem that she has already confirmed that I could go along with her to get my mount when I am ready! Thank You, @Lilithoaken I really appreciate the offer thanks!!!! 🙌

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Have one customer for this evening already, 100g to summon, name is Deliza

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
Amazing! @Neobrijani I never got my commission in the post, get on that!

I can chill in Feathermoon and level my fishing. I would also be able to summon people to Feralas as I assume the entrance will be camped out. I can also go through the strategy for the event if people need it.

Kataya

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Same as naz, would.like to get legs from last boss
Happy to help. Dont even want the gold as its not that big of An issue, and theres more ways to get gold.

Neobrijani

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Have one customer for this evening already, 100g to summon, name is Deliza
Ye that poor fella keeps whispering me when are we doing it again :D I'm not sure if I can do it today, I will try.

I can chill in Feathermoon and level my fishing. I would also be able to summon people to Feralas as I assume the entrance will be camped out. I can also go through the strategy for the event if people need it.
I gave your cut to @Goatsie :D 10g from last lock that we invited.

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Ah im not able to do it next 2 days. Im back at thursday i think.

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
ill be on later tonight like around 21:30 22:00' ish had to do a split shift unexpectedly-lots of people sick...

Lilithoaken

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock

I think it’s all in Goatsie’s pocket atm, he supposed to send to us, lol

Neobrijani

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Also you guys dont need to wait for me. If you are online and want to make some gold you know what to do. We always have healers that are active and up for everything.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
I'm always up for earning easy gold, so if you don't have any other healers feel free to get me in :)