Fallout 76 - Caellin never changes, but you can!

Caellin

Guild Member
Thread starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been a fan of Bethesda and their open world games ever since I played The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind and didn't even make it off the ship cause my pc kept crashing. I know weird, but that was the first time I spent hours fixing my PC (I was probally 11 years old, so that was yesterday) and figuring out what to do. When I could finally run about I was faced with a rather confronting fact; My knowledge in English was far to lacking to understand any of the quest instructions. All though my English only improved to the point where I can say how amazing I am, my skills, and I like to think that The Elder Scrolls series has shaped me into to the incredible deity you see before you today.

Fallout I was introduced to when Fallout 3 came out and although my heart is with The Elder Scrolls, I have still sunk many hours into the post-apocalyptic world of Washington D.C., Nevada, Boston and now I will be heading into Virginia. This time however I do not have to do this alone and you yourself can be shaped into a likewise deity, such as myself.

For the first time Fallout will have a multiplayer feature, where 4 players can team-up and fight or join others in the wasteland. Build a base together and raid others, hunt raiders and drop a nuke on top of that wretch that keeps stealing your loot!

Now I myself will be playing this either way, but if some of you are willing to join me even better and we can reminisce on the good old days of Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4.

Hope to see you all in B.E.T.A. (Break It Early Application)*
*Unfortunately requires a pre-order :(

Dia

Guild Officer
Patron
What strange videos...I didn't understand what the multiplayer is actually. Is it an open map and you can build a base like in Conan? Or is it just instanced pvp maps that reset?

Caellin

Guild Member
Thread starter #3
What strange videos...I didn't understand what the multiplayer is actually. Is it an open map and you can build a base like in Conan? Or is it just instanced pvp maps that reset?
Open map and free building (almost) anywhere.
You can also save your base as a blueprint, so you can quickly setup a base again if it gets destroyed or you wanna move it.

To clarify this is not an MMO like Elder Scrolls Online. I understand there will be 24 players on a map and the map is huge!

Last edited:

Ezurek

Guild Member
PvP could be better. Building might be good, looks like how it was in Fallout 4 or even better. You only get their scrap when you kill players and you have to bait them to shoot you back or you will be tagged as a murderer(something like that). You also lose some caps if you get killed. Guns and armor wont drop when killed by players. Do note that this information is from alpha/beta and things might change.