Guide Endgame Craftables - Guild Resource List

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Can I get everyone with 300 fishing (or soon to be 300) to reply here?
My fishing is at 248 - I will ensure I get this to 300 before ZG is released. Are there any further requirements for the raid fishers, such as lures etc? I have the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6367/big-iron-fishing-pole.

I have also gone through every Core members Character Profile Page, and the following have listed their fishing skill as 300:

@Aneurysm
@Elenorda
@Hakugard
@Inev
@Iselore
@Naga
@Neobrijani
@Repike
@Seriahmaius
@Totalycrazzy
@Vikingstad
@Xeno

If I have made a mistake for any of the above, please let me know here. If any of you have "exaggerated" your Fishing level, well, now you have to make sure it is also at 300 before ZG!

Anyone else to add to the list that hadn't updated the profile page?

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
My fishing is at 248 - I will ensure I get this to 300 before ZG is released. Are there any further requirements for the raid fishers, such as lures etc? I have the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6367/big-iron-fishing-pole.

I have also gone through every Core members Character Profile Page, and the following have listed their fishing skill as 300:

@Aneurysm
@Elenorda
@Hakugard
@Inev
@Iselore
@Naga
@Neobrijani
@Repike
@Seriahmaius
@Totalycrazzy
@Vikingstad
@Xeno

If I have made a mistake for any of the above, please let me know here. If any of you have "exaggerated" your Fishing level, well, now you have to make sure it is also at 300 before ZG!

Anyone else to add to the list that hadn't updated the profile page?
Of course I have 300, I'd be reasonably sure I was of the first in the guild to have it. To fish the boss we do need to do a quest for it, so the first raid should be aware of that. It starts inside ZG, so I'd hope we can clear the way down to the fishing spot fairly fast and get over to "Mr Nagle" for the lures required for fishing the boss. (Assuming I remember this correctly).

Elenorda

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
can we get the lures before we have the quest? Ifnit not: If anyone got a level 20 warlock we could summon him and two clickers to nat so we can do the boss the first week. That should save us atleast 20 min in traveling

I have the big iron fishingpole as well :)

Last edited:

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
um fishing makes 1/2 my gold so i hope im 300 i spend enough time doing it XD

Naga

Class
Paladin
@Redh You already know Naga's a fishing master. I have cats to feed and one of them loves fish more than I love Seal of Command. 😹

My body is ZG ready Master Redh.

Fishing 300/300

edit: I only have a small fishing rod, not that big iron one :'c
Does size matter here too? 👀

Iselore

Banned
Class
Hunter
I've swapped my profressions.

I've dropped Skinning and am now 300 Engineering (yet to choose a path)

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I can confirm that my fishing is 300 and have the Big Iron Fishing Pole on this thread too, as well as that i have dropped 300 mining for 300 Tailoring (planning forward for ZG).

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Changed mining for herbalism. 300 Herbalism now

Aneurysm

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I've obtained +30 SP enchant on weapon a while back, have the +15 agility on 1h and +25 on 2h, I also have healing, and mana per 5 on bracers now too. Last night I also obtained the riding speed enchant on gloves - working on finishing off the last few I need :)

Repike

Class Leader
Class
Mage
Is Spell Power missing from this list? : o