Raid Leader
Class
Druid
Hello druids
@Neobrijani
@Sometimesoon
@Ghato
@Rcarmine
With the current situation we all find ourslefs in we might as well get a head start on the NR gear we will need. Below is a list of the gear ill be asking us all to get for the next big raid AQ40.
@Rcarmine you will need the cap for 200+ NR, if you want me to make a list for you please say below but it should be the same as the rogues.
Now is the time to get what mats you can before the prices go insane or Farm while we have the time during coronavirus:

Gaea's Embrace:
Gaea's Embrace
Back
49 Armor
+6 Stamina
+20 Nature Resistance
Pattern: Gaea's Embrace

Formula: Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance

Savage Guard: +10 NR to Legs/Helm
It is reputation dependent: you have to be at least Honored with Zandalar Tribe to get the quests for this enchant
1x Arcanum of Focus/Rapidity/Protection
Protection - Druids, Warriors, Paladins

Nature Mantle of the Dawn +5 NR to Shoulders (Must be Revered with AD)
10x Argent Dawn Valor Tokens

Sylvan Crown
Sylvan Crown
Head
80 Armor
+10 Stamina
+30 Nature Resistance
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 18.
Pattern: Sylvan Crown

Sylvan Shoulders
Sylvan Shoulders
Shoulder
+74 Armor
+18 Stamina
+20 Nature Resistance
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 7.
Pattern: Sylvan Shoulders

Sylvan Vest
Sylvan Vest
Chest
98 Armor
+15 Stamina
+30 Nature Resistance
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 12.
Pattern: Sylvan Vest

Quest https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8315/the-calling
Avalabe when the war effort start
https://classic.wowhead.com/item=20704/cenarion-reservists-leggings

With theses 5 iteams the druids will be be set for AQ40 NR gear thats 135 NR without the pants/helm ench
This gear will Only be used on the boss Viscidus - @Rcarmine for huh

Last edited:

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
Hello druids
@Neobrijani
@Sometimesoon
@Ghato
@Rcarmine
not one of you have replied to the thread yet, im SURE you have seen it but can you please update this thread as time goes on and you gather your mats/iteam so i can keep track of thing. please just like the post so i know you all have seen this.
@Rcarmine dont forget on viscidus you will need your healing gear with the 100NR and will just be asked to dispel same as @Naga

Neobrijani

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
I'm farming those ironweb silks becausw they are already expensive on AH for items. Will do some mara runs for some extra gear. I will be ready for it!