Destiny 2 - Coming 24th October on PC!

Are you going to buy Destiny 2, and if so what will your focus be?

• Yes, and I would like a Cyrus group focused on PvE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I would like a Cyrus group focused on competitive PvP!

• Yes, but not with you because... (insert other reason here)

• I have never heard of Destiny 2, and thought I'd vote first before looking it up because I'm smart..

• Total voters

Redh

Guild Leader
Patron
Class
Healer
Thread starter #81
Well done tonight folks - first and second raid cleared tonight!

Next raid night is next Saturday 13th October starting at 18:00 UK. @Caellin will post which raids we are doing - it would be nice to complete the first raid on Prestige before we stop running it though.

Caellin

Guild Member
I just wanna say that I was really impressed by myself.
My clear and calm leadership really shined through tonight.

Can't wait for you guys to bask in my glory again next week.

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
Well done tonight folks - first and second raid cleared tonight!

Next raid night is next Saturday 13th October starting at 18:00 UK. @Caellin will post which raids we are doing - it would be nice to complete the first raid on Prestige before we stop running it though.
Indeed, as we said last night. No need to rush through content. Lets try the first raid on Prestige before moving onto the next new one. We can then discuss if that should be dropped for the next one etc.

Slow and steady. Like Redh's running

Caellin

Guild Member
Make sure you do the Ascendant Challenge in the Dreaming City.
They reward you 2-3 gear increases.

Make sure you have the Ascendance buff from Tincture of Dreamfoil and then enter the Lost Sector in Rheasilvia, behind the chest on a ledge is a portal take thats your to a gauntlet. Get through the gauntlet and kill the knight on the final platform, don't attack the knights before reaching the final platform. Gratz you just gained a ton of rewards :)

Redh

Guild Leader
Patron
Class
Healer
Thread starter #90
I think you all know what's coming guys... I just can't bring myself to keep on with Destiny. I've not enjoyed coming back to the game, which is a surprise as I really was still enjoying it when everyone quit last time.

There's no way I'm going to be able to play enough to keep up my light levels with you all for the raids, so as much as I hate to let you down I'm going to withdraw. I've given it my best shot, but it's only making me miserable to log in now.

Sorry guys.

Remus_

Guild Member
Patron
Class
Crafter
As I thought, he is incredibly interested and would be willing to make the times that we've already got going. However, his computer hasn't been booting up, and he's sent it in to get it repaired, expecting to get it back this Wednesday. That means there may be a possibility we'll have to PUG the free spot for this coming Saturday. I will keep you all posted. :)

Struckd

Guild Member
Class
Mage
I think you all know what's coming guys... I just can't bring myself to keep on with Destiny. I've not enjoyed coming back to the game, which is a surprise as I really was still enjoying it when everyone quit last time.

There's no way I'm going to be able to play enough to keep up my light levels with you all for the raids, so as much as I hate to let you down I'm going to withdraw. I've given it my best shot, but it's only making me miserable to log in now.

Sorry guys.
No worries Redh. Thanks for setting it up in the first place though! Personally, it has turned out to be a lot more fun then expected. I hope we can continue the weekly SATURDAY raids. *hint hint @Raffles *

Looks like, I'm gonna be the lowest light level in the group :( from now on. Should be able to start to catch up by the 25th of October though!

Last edited: