Paladin Class Meeting - Thursday 26th March

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Hello guys!
I want to meet again for alot of things to discuss with you.
E.g Gear,Content,Happiness etc.
I think its time to do this again because the last Paladin Meeting was like at the beginning
of WoW Classic.
@Redh , @Naga , @Swatte , @Lowjoe , @Retricia , @Hersir
Maybe we can do it on Thursday?!
Just let me know when you are available :)

Cheers your Laser

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
I will fit in around the rest of you 👍

Hersir

I am ok with Thursday. If we could do it around 22:00 ST it would be great for me since kids will be sleeping but i ll try to manage if you make it earlier.

Naga

Class
Paladin
Thursday is good for me to, just PM me on discord if I don't show up and I'll be there in a flash 👀

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
@Lasergun - Please confirm a start time for this. I think you said 20:00 server time during the raid this evening, however that may make things difficult for Hersir as posted above. I'm sure we are all OK for 22:00 server time?

Retricia

Class
Paladin
Ill try my best to be on for then guys, the mrs isnt very pleased im spending all day on WoW while in isolation, when i could be painting or fixing stuff! If i cant be on ill have a word with you @Lasergun the next time im on :)

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Conclussion :)

Hey Guys.
Thanks for coming to the class meeting. Even tho some of you guys came in late hahahahaaha.
So we are all on the same page that we want to step in for each other.
But we have a lot of things to do, e.g Gearing our Characters to be on the same page!
If you want to do a dungeon just ask your Class fellows and dont be afraid to ask.
There are always people online willing to help.

@Naga Make sure you meet up with Naz and Nouska. I will be joining you anyway to figure out how we handle this.
@Lowjoe Just get those last 2 pieces :p i know it might be a pain in the Ass... Get it done!

Anyway from now on, i want to talk to you guys at least once in a Month to make sure that we
are on the same page..

Another thing now.
From now on we will use Buff-Food every single Encounter.
We want to be at the top!
So we do what we can every single fight.
We gotta show the Priests that we dont need awesome Gear (which we all have Paladin wise ;) ) to be at the Top by
only Tank healing.

Thats from me for now. Like i said i will post the AQ NR Items in another Post.
Maybe we can farm those items together since its only Maraudon and its very easy.

Cheers your Laser