Calling all Arcanite Bar Alchemists!

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
Calling all Arcanite Bar Alchemists, Paladins and Warlocks.

Please list below if you're able to transmute Arcanite Bars. One of my first "quests" to give out as the crafting leader is to organise the guild getting the Arcanite Bars we need.

I sadly suggest Paladins get priority as there mounts are overall more expensive and they require 6 bars.

Based solely on the core raiders who are
a) Pala/Lock
b) bothered to create their profile here https://www.cyrus-gaming.com/forums/member-profiles-and-gear-updates.138/
and
c) are officially core raiders. We can distribute who gets the Arcanite Bars in priority.

IF any Paladin or Warlock ALREADY has their epic mount, please notify your class leader so they know your urgency for the mount is less of a priority.

@Lasergun and @Zandramas you will be deciding the order in which the Paladins/Warlocks get the bars.

So if all Alchemists can send their Arcanite Bars to @Vikingstad's alt Cyrusbank so we can distribute them accordingly.

The Paladins who are listed are: @Dav / @Komplexa / @Lasergun / @Redh / @Swatte / @Wonderboy
The Warlocks who are listed are: @Daz / @Lilithoaken / @Vikingstad / @Zandramas

Those who are currently not level 60 (including me sadly) automatically go to the bottom of the pile for their class's order.

For those Paladins and Warlocks who wish to be considered, please send @Vikingstad's alt the mats - https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=17187/transmute-arcanite (if the Thorium Ore is cheaper on AH, myself or other miners with skill over 250 can smelt for you).

For those who are unaware the Arcanite Bar's have a cooldown of 2 days, so I suggest if you're providing the mats please also send 15g to Viking's alt wherein 10g will go to the Arcanite bar donator/crafter and 5g tip will be supplied to the guild bank to the crafting pot which shall be used for pre-raid mats for potions etc.

Dav

Core Raid Member
Class
Paladin
So if all Alchemists can send their Arcanite Bars to @Vikingstad's alt Cyrusbank so we can distribute them accordingly.
I don't quite understand what you mean.
Do you want us alchemists to go buy materials on the AH and then transmute?

Also right now, it looks like the expensive part will be the Pristine Black Diamond. But then again, I don't have any record of what they normally went for, before the Dire Maul reveal.

Swatte

Core Raid Member
Class
Paladin
Yeah.. I already started gathering them myself, and I can transmute but I am locked for my own bars for a while. And also, same question as @Dav. If anyone would like to help out others thats great, but why would I send them away to be given to someone els?

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
I really don't think this is necessary. We aren't helping other classes gather 1000g for their epic mounts, so why should we be any different?

Get your own mats, use crafters in the guild to transmute if possible (with tip) and earn your own mounts! We already get it cheaper than everyone else.

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
Also all the DPS Warriors need to work on getting 12 Arcanite Bars for our perma-BiS helm: item=12640. Just FYI.

Swatte

Core Raid Member
Class
Paladin
Feel free to ask if my cd is off for transmute. But I will be using it myself until im done :)

Daz

Retired Member
Class
Warlock
Yeah.. I already started gathering them myself, and I can transmute but I am locked for my own bars for a while. And also, same question as @Dav. If anyone would like to help out others thats great, but why would I send them away to be given to someone els?
One thing to mention, my intention was for those who cannot craft them themselves who wanted to save some money to benefit from the guild transmuters, so someone like yourself who can craft your own, or even if you wanted to buy your own wouldn't need to worry about this post.

As @Redh has mentioned, I think the fact we would still save money even at the current AH price means we can safely ignore this for now.

However, @Naz makes the good point that Arcanite Bars are used to craft BiS items, so I think this thread should still attract the crafters and we should still utilise the guild bank if it helps people earn their BiS, but I will speak to Redh and Viking later about this.

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
iv got a free bar craft if any1 needs just trade me mats

Deen

Class Leader
Class
Warrior
I mean threat for sure but 2% hit is Christmas anyway ! :eek:

Repike

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
As I mentioned in the DrM post, I'm currently not using my transmutes, so if somebody wants bars transmuted, just send/trade me mats daily.