Blizzard response for Neme’s legs.

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Hi @Neme,

This is the response to the ticket. The answer is half-cookie-cutter and doesn't 100% reflect our situation, however based on some threads I read they really aren't going to make something tradeable again. Was worth a shot though.

I had one bag slot free so as soon as the call came in that nobody needed it, I grabbed it and DE'd as I needed to loot more stuff. This was the first time that actually happened (usually I try to DE stuff AFTER the raid to avoid mistakes) but unfortunately this time it was on a piece that was needed. Obviously more loot is getting disenchanted now that we've been running MC a lot; I'll make sure in the future to put more effort in making more bag space.

All I can say is that the next pair is yours. :confused:

This is an image
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
This is an image
Dear Nouska,

Issue ID: #69671281

Your ticket has received the following response:

Hello Nouska,

How are you this fine afternoon! I am James, here to help you because even legendary heroes like yourself need assistance sometimes :) I hope the weather isn't too bad where you are? :)

Firstly, I'd like to say sorry for the wait time getting to your ticket. We've been inundated with returning players with questions about new changes, thank you for having waited so patiently.

Ouch! The number of times I've assined an item to our guild enchanter who promptly does as asks then someone pipes up late and goes "oh I can actually use that...." Unfortunately ultiamtely that's on them, we as GMs don't alter the situation.

If we drink a potion, buy an item token then open it, or select a quest reward - it's our decision. Developers want us to feel that those decisions matter, no matter how big or small they are. They do understand mis-clicks can happen though, so there is a dialogue box to confirm that we want to proceed. Sometimes we don’t read and click anyway. Or at least I do. It can happen to all of us. I've made this mistake more than one in my time so I personally fully understand your pain, however much more warnings or steps would make equipping a new item a real hassle. At some point we have to say, the player is making this choice, and it’s theirs to make, and thus, after that last dialogue the developers don’t allow further alterations. We as GMs are forbidden from making alterations in these situations. While we are game masters, we are still bound by the same rules as players like yourself in the game. If we don’t obey the rules, then who will, right?

I hope that while I understand that it might not be the answer you hoped for, I hope my explanation helps you a little to understand why it’s not tradeable, and I would like you to know that it's been a pleasure to assist people like yourself where possible :)

Game Master Talonscour
Blizzard Entertainment

Last edited:

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Bring Old Blizzard CS back! #makeblizzardcsgreatagain

Bloodarrows

Social Member
Class
Hunter
Hey I just saw this thread.

Thanks for trying @Nouska.

Standard Blizzard! Flood you with bullshit but don't actually do anything. Just keep paying your monthly subscriptions!

From my perspective this is just one of those situations, I thought no Hunter needed the item, @Nouska Linked in the item in raid chat, I linked the item in Hunter chat and no one responded so I stated in raid chat that no one needs.

Having a screaming or sleeping baby means I am not usually speaking on discord.

I am just sorry that the situation ocured but it will defiantly drop again and thanks for being so understanding @Neme !

Great attitude !

Neme

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Hey I just saw this thread.

Thanks for trying @Nouska.

Standard Blizzard! Flood you with bullshit but don't actually do anything. Just keep paying your monthly subscriptions!

From my perspective this is just one of those situations, I thought no Hunter needed the item, @Nouska Linked in the item in raid chat, I linked the item in Hunter chat and no one responded so I stated in raid chat that no one needs.

Having a screaming or sleeping baby means I am not usually speaking on discord.

I am just sorry that the situation ocured but it will defiantly drop again and thanks for being so understanding @Neme !

Great attitude !
No worries, mate! It's just an item.