Blackwing Lair Week 1 Roster - READ THIS!

Blackwing Lair - Week 1 Raid Readiness. Select all that apply:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vikingstad

Quartermaster
Been very busy at work. Can't guarantee availability. And currently not attuned nor have consumables. Chances I'll get the time to fix this prior to BWL are slim.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Been very busy at work. Can't guarantee availability. And currently not attuned nor have consumables. Chances I'll get the time to fix this prior to BWL are slim.
I have never come across anyone in my life that is unable to fit in a few hours a week for an activity that they genuinely want to do, especially given so much notice. So this means that either 1) you are the first and are living an unsustainable life heading for a huge crash, 2) you do not genuinely want to make the time, or 3) you have been kidnapped by your employer, and your boss is occasionally posting updates on our website to avoid suspicion.

It is not within my remit to find out which of the above is true - only to say that if you cannot do what you need to do to raid with us, then we should move you to the Casual rank (where I suspect we may never see you again) and deal with the reality of the situation.