Blackwing Lair Week 1 Roster - READ THIS!

Blackwing Lair - Week 1 Raid Readiness. Select all that apply:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Hi all,

Please could you vote in the poll to indicate the following (you may select multiple options):

1) You are attuned for Blackwing Lair
2) You have a FULL set of consumables for the first raid week
3) You are available for our first week's BWL raid nights, listed below

You may change your votes as your situation changes, so do keep us up to date. We will use this information to create our first BWL raid roster, so don't miss out. We are reserving the following dates for our first weeks raid to ensure we have enough time to hopefully complete it - priority will be given to members who are available on all 3 raid nights:

- Thursday 13th
- Sunday 16th
- Monday 17th

Thank you :)

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Hi @Redh, I am available to raid on Monday 17th, but could be 10 min late because I'm actually going to a Congress in a neighbouring town and should be back around 20-20:30 Server time. If that doesn't work let me know and ill put in unavailable on Monday the 17th.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Hi @Redh, I am available to raid on Monday 17th, but could be 10 min late because I'm actually going to a Congress in a neighbouring town and should be back around 20-20:30 Server time. If that doesn't work let me know and ill put in unavailable on Monday the 17th.
That'll be fine - we may not even need the Monday, but regardless we wouldn't begrudge you a raid spot over 10 minutes with notice :)

Norrall

Class Leader
Class
Rogue
I ticked No for now on Thursday/Monday, due to work i'll be home 30mins after the raid starts.
But I am ready to go as soon as i get home, so if there is a spot open by then, i'll gladly join.

Naserian

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
I can go all days, but still missing some consumes but i'll have them ready for bwl release. So if i'm geared for it i'll be ready!

SilentSnell

Core Raid Member
Class
Priest
Got the attunement last night, but as mentioned on the holiday post, I am away for the first lot of runs... how dare Blizzard do that !

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
Still some consumes short, but in general ready. Now, just have to see if I manage to "convert to shadow" in time too, that'll be tricky to finish, but I'm giving it a try.

Vexohmistdol

Core Raid Member
Class
Priest

Aýla

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
Didn't notice the poll earlier but I've voted now. Thanks for tagging me