Blackwing Lair - W/C Thursday 13th February

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
For clarification, we will be starting at the normal raid time on Sunday - 20:15 server time. Please be on time and ready to go, and expect a later finish than usual as we try to push the progress!

Thanks all :)

Lowjoe

Class
Paladin
Guys, last night was hella fun and I'm stoked we made it so far on the first run. Reaching BWL was something I never achieved in vanilla and I can't really express how awesome it was to finally experience it with an epic guild like this. I know you are going to crush it Sunday and Monday and I wish you all the best on those runs! I will be rooting from the Alps.

Also shoutout to Inev for competent raid leading. The suppression room was killer.

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
You're doing a great job, @Iselore! Keep it up!! :p

Thanks for the awesome words @Lowjoe ! it was refreshing encountering a hard boss and I loved the messy kill we had on the previous one, it was funny.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
@Inev made the suppression room 100x more exciting than it actually was! So epic! Even with people saying things like "chill dude, it's going fine!", he still ramped up the adrenaline!

I can't want for Sunday :D

Aneurysm

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I agree! BWL is the first tough task we have seen and I have to say, the way @Inev controls the raid is phenomenal.
Raid leading is a dark art and I take my Netherwind Crown off to you. Long may you reign!
Thought it was the APES GM leading that part at one point