Class
Paladin
Na i get. Im not at Home right now.
I will poke you when im online!

Aneurysm

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
@Nillé @Aýla @Hakugard @Ghato @Lasergun @Caellin @Vexohmistdol @Aneurysm @Success @Cakefast

You guys are on the raid roster, but have not yet gotten your Ony cloaks according to my administration!

Please complete your consumes (if applicable!) and come get it from me! Ony Cloaks! Let's make sure we don't have to deal with this on the actual launch day itself - there will be enough going on at that point in time!
I'll message you tomorrow! I'm sending my consume mats to Repike to make into potions for me

Aýla

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
I'll hop on tonight if your avail and get it then, need to get my pots created aswell

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Just want to say that there are still two raid spots available for this. It doesn't look likely that they will be filled by the classes they are assigned to, but we will be filling the raid.

Iselore

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Just want to say that there are still two raid spots available for this. It doesn't look likely that they will be filled by the classes they are assigned to, but we will be filling the raid.
What's a BWL?

Tigurius

Core Raid Member
Class
Rogue
Although i'm back up. I'll not be able to tonight. Got a surprise gift so out of the house tonight and tomorrow.

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Will we be doing no pot pulls to learn the fights and see how it goes? or just getting right in there?
Im 100% not using consumes until it looks like everyone knows the mechanics and were getting close to a kill

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
Will we be doing no pot pulls to learn the fights and see how it goes? or just getting right in there?
yes we will learn the fights 1st then you will be asked to pot up for a kill

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
>gets an 82 on vael because he doesn't consume
I just go god gamer SSJ3 Hyper Instinct mode and get my 90+ without consumes.
But anyway, who tf tries parsing on release week when half the raid has never done the fight before.

Reactions: Naz

Rcarmine

Core Raid Member
Class
Druid
Just noticed I still got that silly star next to my name. I got all my stuff ready.

30 thistle teas locked and loaded.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Provisional raid group for Sunday

Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Deen - MTNaz - DPSHakugard - OT/DPSXeno - OT/DPSBloodarrowsInev - RLAneurysmNouska - RL
Xannadu - OT1NilléNemeBrowner - OT/DPSZandramas (CoE)LaserfunDiaRalgost
Dawarrior - OT2AýlaNaserianIamashamanZed (CoR)NeobrijaniPrawniRepike
Lilithoaken (Imp imp)ShimyyNorrall (Late)Kataya - OT/DPSNettleVexohmistdolSuccessSwatte
Redh - Imp DevRcarmine - FDPSGhatoSometimesoonCaellin (Sun)LinnarisTotalycrazzy Cakefast

Anyone not in the raid, it would be SUPER HELPFUL if you could be logged in ready to raid in case somebody is unable to show. I know this sucks, and you want to be in the raid, but someone will do this for you another week!

To give ourselves the best chance of clearing the raid with the raid nights we have, I would like to start the raid earlier on Sunday. So instead of 20:15 server time, I am hoping everyone will be available to start at 19:00 server time (18:00 UK time). I will put up a new thread with a poll for this to see if it is viable - please vote AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that we can plan accordingly and let everyone know for sure our start time.

Thank you all for a great raid tonight - it's nice to have a little bit more of a challenge, and it was handled very well with no complaining or frustration, as I would expect from you all. This is a great learning experience for us as a guild, so let's push through it and put forward our maximum effort!