Blackwing Lair - W/C Thursday 13th February

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
BLACKWING LAIR

Roster for Thursday 13th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February based on our readiness poll. We will meet in Ironforge, invites start (at the latest) at 19:15 UK / 20:15 Server Time.

THIS IS THE ROSTER FOR ALL THREE SCHEDULED RAID NIGHTS!

Group 1Group 2Group 3Group 4Group 5Group 6Group 7Group 8
Deen - MTNaz - DPSHakugard - OT/DPSXeno - OT/DPSBloodarrowsInev - RLAneurysmNouska - RL
Xannadu - OT1NilléNemeBrowner - OT/DPSZandramas (CoE)* Lowjoe (BoL)
(Thurs only)
DiaRalgost
Dawarrior - OT2AýlaNaserianIamashamanZed (CoR)NeobrijaniPrawniRepike
Lilithoaken (Imp imp)ShimyyNorrall (Late)Kataya - OT/DPSNettle* Vexohmistdol* SuccessSwatte (BoW)
Redh - Imp Dev (BoK)Rcarmine - FDPS* Ghato* SometimesoonSeriahmaius (Thurs / Mon)
Caellin
(Sun)
* LinnarisTotalycrazzy * Cakefast

OPEN RAID SPOTS

There are currently three open raid spots. We need to hear AS SOON AS POSSIBLE from the following members whether they are available for these 3 raid nights:

- @Cakefast, Priest
- @Lowjoe. Paladin
- @Vikingstad, Warlock

MANDATORY CONSUMABLES

The list of mandatory consumables, organised by class, is listed here. Please make sure you bring a full set to every raid until further notice. Additional consumables and world buffs that increase your effectiveness are welcomed and appreciated!

If there is an asterisk (*) before your name, then it indicates that you have not confirmed to us that you are fully raid ready - either by not having the full set of consumables, or not being attuned. Please keep us updated with this information before the raid on this thread. Per our Loot Council Guidelines (section 9), any member who still has an asterisk on the night will have a lower loot priority than those who turned up fully prepared, and none of us want to face this situation!

RESERVES

Unfortunately, we do not have spaces for everyone to join the first raid week. Any Core Raider who misses out is guaranteed a spot for the second week if they are fully available. If you are marked as a reserve, please make yourselves available at raid start in case someone is unable to attend at the last minute. THANK YOU for understanding!

Tagging reserves: @Browner, @Iselore, @Maitai, * @Ninefingerz, * @Tigurius

Members notified in advance that they are unavailable for this raid: * Grizz, * Silentsnell. Also Maitai (Thursday), Ninefingerz (Sunday, Monday).

Last edited:

Vikingstad

Casual Raid Member
Can't guarantee my availability until I get the time play and prepare. Work has been a lot more demanding than it was supposed to, and we have now gone from 5 ppl on the team to 2 plus 1 new.

As it looks now, I'm not likely to be ready for BWL

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
Thought I had made a notice before, but alas, only in my mind. I'll be there Thursday, but not Sunday. Booked a concert in Sunday sometime in August and I'm not missing that :)
Other days are fine, I'll be there.

Lowjoe

Class
Paladin
I will be available for Thursday 13th if needed. I will have consumables ready for it aswell. My gear is still worse than Bojo's hair tho

Seriahmaius

Class Leader
Class
Priest
Consumes are completed btw @Redh , back to healing too as well, even if it seems like we always have too many healers on and no other roles :p

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
For everyone in this raid - we got your Onyxia cloaks ready. As you have all been very active and important to getting us to this point in the first place, there will not be a mandatory fee for the cloak, as I mentioned earlier. However, if you can spare it, we do appreciate a voluntary donation of up to 25g per cloaks as our Guild Bank funds are still quite a bit lower then where we like them to be. In the short term, this gold will be used in our BWL progression and (if not necessary) will help us prepare for AQ.

If you are on the roster for the 1st week, come find me online and get one of your cloaks. If you know which enchant you want on it, we can take care of that right away as well (please bring mats).

Thank you all!

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
I'll be there Thursday, but not Sunday.
@Caellin, @Societychick - what is your availability for these raid days? (Thursday 13th, Sunday 16th, Monday 17th)

I will be available for Thursday 13th if needed.
Lowjoe, what about the other days? Sunday 16th and Monday 17th? Not sure if / where we'll fit you in for this first raid yet, but at the very least it's good to know if you'll be available if we need you :)

Caellin

Retired Member
Sunday 16th is definitely a possibility.
The other days are usually pretty hectic and hard to get a grip on my timemanagement

Last edited:

Lowjoe

Class
Paladin

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Sunday 16th is definitely a possibility.
The other days are usually pretty hectic and hard to get a grip on my timemanagement
Please try to keep the Sunday free for us then - we will definitely need you ?

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
I'm off skiing that week till the 23rd so both dates are impossble unfortunately :(
I have put you in the first raid night for Thursday 13th in place of Dav. Thanks!

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
Based on the current signups and Viking not being available, I'd like @Lilithoaken to go improved imp - can't risk not having it as its a huge tank buff that we most likely will need - it won't make sense to flask a tank if we don't have the imp imp in place. If that doesn't work, @Zandramas can you make sure we have one this Thursday?

Zandramas

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
Based on the current signups and Viking not being available, I'd like @Lilithoaken to go improved imp - can't risk not having it as its a huge tank buff that we most likely will need - it won't make sense to flask a tank if we don't have the imp imp in place. If that doesn't work, @Zandramas can you make sure we have one this Thursday?
Yeah I'll sort mate, no worries