Aqual quintessence

Caellin

Retired Member
I just realized I didn't take the time to get this prepped for this week.
I am already a week behind, cause I couldn't attend last week raid.

Who can help me farm the elementals tonight (EP only) and then do UBRS tonight?

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
I can help you but will be home a little later tonight. So if you don't have a group by then, I can join you

ZED

Class Leader
Class
Warlock
I Am now a proud owner of the coveted Aqual Quintessence. My gratitude goes out to everyone that helped me get the quest chain done so efficently-Thank you ALL!

Reactions: Dia

Xannadu

Banned
Class
Warrior
I am available on monday 09/12/2019 to get the ball rolling on this. This would mean I can get the first MC part ready for wednesdays raid (rotated out last week) I therefore respectively accept any support from you guys if you could!

It's been a good few years since I've done the quest so I am sure it'll be a fun one!

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
I am available on monday 09/12/2019 to get the ball rolling on this. This would mean I can get the first MC part ready for wednesdays raid (rotated out last week) I therefore respectively accept any support from you guys if you could!

It's been a good few years since I've done the quest so I am sure it'll be a fun one!
More than happy to help you whenever I’m on mate! ?

ZED

Class Leader
Class
Warlock
I am available on Monday 09/12/2019 to get the ball rolling on this. This would mean I can get the first MC part ready for Wednesday's raid (rotated out last week) I therefore respectively accept any support from you guys if you could!

I have a good track record helping guys out here in this Quest chain, got some "OP- Stratts" to get it done even if Hord is around! If im online when you wanna do it im in to help you out, Mate! :cool:

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage

Frostbolt help is also available mate?

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Happy to help as well if you need more bodies

Xannadu

Banned
Class
Warrior
Thanks guys - just doing some christmas shopping and wrapping. Won't be too long!