Aqual quintessence

Raffles

Retired Member
Yeah I won't make this as I have made other arrangements for the evening. I've done everything I possibly can in the questline so far, so I wouldn't like to think not having a douse would be held against me tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
I'll set one up a group tonight around 20:00 ST for everyone that needs to progress to the hands quest. I'm not 100% sure there will be any dogs respawned though, we'll have to see. I know for sure the other trash you need will be there.
I’m down for this Nouska appreciate you getting a group together!

Kataya

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
It was always my understanding that:

Ancient core hounds will not respawn when magmadar has died
lava surger will not respawn when garr has died
Molten destroyer and giant will no respawn if gollemag has died

Might have been changed i dunno.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
The following members have made the effort to catch up on acquiring a douse for Molten Core, and are assumed to be on at least the trash mobs quest this week. Next week, if they raid, they will be on the hands quest, and the following week will have a douse:

Aýla, Browner, Dawarrior, Dia, Hakugard, Kataya, Lasergun, Naz, Raffles, Ralgost, Rcarmine, Silentsnell, Vexohmistdol, and Zed

Caellin, Iselore and Zandramas have also made the effort, but are not raiding this week, so will have an extra week to catch up with the above.

EVERYONE ELSE is assumed to have a douse for this evening, and we will call members at random to use it.

Iselore

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Guys, I need to put my hands up and say that I've done very little on this. My work schedule and personal schedule are a bit all over the place just now and are set to be a bit fucky until the 9th of December (next week is especially fucky...)

After the 9th of December and going into next year things should come back to normal and I should become more reliable.

Until I can demonstrate this by improving my attendance percentages, completing my Aqual quest and securing an epic mount I totally accept being viewed as low priority and have no objections to being treated as such.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Thanks for posting that @Iselore. I totally respect your honesty, and I understand things are hectic for you right now IRL. Hang in there, and when you are ready give us a shout and we'll help you complete the quests 👍