Important Aqual quintessence

Kataya

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
still need the UBRS section, wanted to do it yesterday but got called away for emergency

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
still need the UBRS section, wanted to do it yesterday but got called away for emergency
Me too, wanna make a group tonight? We could just clear up to Emberseer (maybe two or three times for Truestrike Shoulders if people are very kind).
I'll be around from ~7:30pm tonight.

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
Unfortunately I'm stuck at work - might not be back until like 9:00, maybe 9:30pm (UK time)
Sorry mate. If you wanna get it done though feel free to go without me.
But I'll be on later for sure.

Iselore

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
I haven't had the chance to even start this quest chain yet.

Sorry, I'm home this week so will hopefully be able to get it at least moving soon.

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
I haven't had the chance to even start this quest chain yet.

Sorry, I'm home this week so will hopefully be able to get it at least moving soon.
Let me know what you need help with but basically you need to kill some mobs in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands which is not easy with all the horde. I advise doing it very late at night or very early in the morning. But happy to help with it as well so just let me know :)

Iselore

Core Raid Member
Class
Hunter
Let me know what you need help with but basically you need to kill some mobs in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands which is not easy with all the horde. I advise doing it very late at night or very early in the morning. But happy to help with it as well so just let me know :)
Thanks Dia, sounds like an after the pub job.

Raffles

Retired Member
I did the Poisoned Waters part at 7am Sunday morning and it was still a ball ache.

• Sad
Reactions: Naz

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Yeah, it won't be easy but it's do-able, we all did it. We can help, just give us a shout when you're on

ZED

Core Raid Member
Class
Warlock
I did the Poisoned Waters part at 7am Sunday morning and it was still a ball ache.
Well, Pro Tip-get a warlock buddy (aka me) and move to the big pool in the middle of the map (graveyard is right next to it) and stay underwater the whole time. Prio on the mobs and if you get killed only spawn when a mob is up and you can tag it, rinse and repeat till all 12 are done. I have done it now 4 times....trust me!

Reactions: Naz

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
Maybe, if we’re all on early enough, we can quickly box off the MC trash on Wednesday before the actual raid starts, hand in and get the next stage of the quest line which involves killing MC bosses? I might be being optimistic but worth a thought.

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
Maybe, if we’re all on early enough, we can quickly box off the MC trash on Wednesday before the actual raid starts, hand in and get the next stage of the quest line which involves killing MC bosses? I might be being optimistic but worth a thought.
remember on Wednesday BRM will be a 200 horde strong zerg zone again coming close to raid time. if u are gonna do a trash run make sure to leave plenty of time to do it

Nouska

Raid Leader
Class
Mage
I'll set one up a group tonight around 20:00 ST for everyone that needs to progress to the hands quest. I'm not 100% sure there will be any dogs respawned though, we'll have to see. I know for sure the other trash you need will be there.

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I'll set one up a group tonight around 20:00 ST for everyone that needs to progress to the hands quest. I'm not 100% sure there will be any dogs respawned though, we'll have to see. I know for sure the other trash you need will be there.
Amazing. I’ll be online all night from about 17:00ish

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
Ah, I get home at 20:00 this evening and will probably be available from 20:30 for this...