Aqual quintessence

Inev

Raid Leader
Class
Druid
As of Wednesday 20/11/19 we had our 1st raid were the appropriate amount of members did not bring https://classic.wowhead.com/item=17333/aqual-quintessence.

From this moment on ALL members are gonna be called upon at random to put out the fires in MC. The majority have been relying on the few to do this for far too long now and it should be a guild responsibility and not for officers to shoulder.

So from Wednesday 27/11/19 for anyone who DOESN'T have a https://classic.wowhead.com/item=17333/aqual-quintessence I expect you to at least be on the MC trash part of the quest. (we might arrange a trash MC night b4 MC so we can get you all on the HANDS quest). For anyone who has not started the quest or doesn't know what to do:

I need to know below who is on the questline and where in the questline you are - I don't need to know who has completed it because i expect everyone to have!

For anyone who doesn't post that they are on the quest here when called upon they will be loot banned for the whole raid!
This is at max a 2 week questline for the MC raiding side of it.

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Im on the quest. No excuse that i dont have it.
I will finish it in the next two weeks.

Dia

Guild Officer
Class
Mage
I am on the quest, will have it done by next week. Just started it.

Naz

Loot Council
Class
Warrior
Would you guys be up for doing the first quest(s) as a group this evening after Ony? At least the Stormers and Rumblers.
I expect to run into a bunch of Horde and essence farmers in Silithus, so a group might be necessary.

@Lasergun @Dia and anyone else

SilentSnell

Core Raid Member
Class
Priest
I'm on the first two quests, so would like to think I'll be on one of the MC quests next week. I should be available after Ony @Naz if you guys require a healer

Reactions: Naz

Lasergun

Class Leader
Class
Paladin
Well ye since my latest Meeting got cancelled today we can do it.

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Currently on the part where you have to kill first boss in UBRS. I am rotated out of MC next week so I will need an extra week to do this as people will do the hands quest when I'm out of the raid.

Redh

Guild Leader
Class
Paladin
Currently on the part where you have to kill first boss in UBRS. I am rotated out of MC next week so I will need an extra week to do this as people will do the hands quest when I'm out of the raid.
Check in with Deen - might be a raid spot for you if you are available :)

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
I'm also on the part where you have to kill first boss in UBRS. Maybe we could do that tonight after Onixya?

Zandramas

Class Leader
Class
Warlock
I've got to start the quest later tonight. Very slack of me not to have completed.

Out of Mc for 2 rotations but will have done asap.

Caellin

Retired Member
I will pick up the quest on off hours in the coming week. Hopefully I can do it without problems then.

Dawarrior

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
Update: i have completed the UBRS section (thank you to everyone who came) and Now need to clear some trash in MC. Progress being made 😊

Ralgost

Core Raid Member
Class
Mage
Update: i have completed the UBRS section (thank you to everyone who came) and Now need to clear some trash in MC. Progress being made 😊
What he said 👆 Thanks guys.
I’m available to help any other people getting to this stage

Hakugard

Core Raid Member
Class
Warrior
I am now on the quest, and will as of today be lookign to do a UBRs group for emberseer.