Warhammer Online - RoR - Aftermath

Discussion in 'Massively Multiplayer Online Games' started by Circus, 9th Oct 2017.

1. Circus

Circus Guild Member Private Parts

I would love to continue WAR with as many as possible, but before I would like to go through a few points and have a little discussion.

I have to admit... I was very naive and really believed we will have a good night on Sunday and actually win some fights. To be fair though this Sunday we only faced top guilds and 6mans with ideal setup and builds as well as having way more experience as we have. Destro wiped the floor with all of Order - not just us. It was a very confronting and at times really frustrating night.

Never the less I'm still motivated and willing to improve our game and experiences.

I will not continue WAR with the guild if we just play casual on Sundays. It would just be frustrating knowing that we can do much better with just a little bit more effort.

I will sound like a complete douche but here it goes:
    • 6+ people playing the game
    • 2 scheduled evenings - Sunday + one more day
    • meaningful group setups
    • lots of practice in scenarios and orvr roaming (movement, assisting, communication)
    • you want to improve your game, test new specs, etc
    • help out with preparing pots and talismans for the group

I just want to do it right and put some effort into it if we choose to continue - fresh start...

...it's the last one.

Struckd likes this.
  2. Mahtava

Mahtava Guild Member

I'm in as long as my studies allow me

3. Circus

Okay I've spoken with @Voldraxx in game and if you are on board @Mahtava the 3 of us can do SC's and roaming on Sundays from now on. I will switch to heal but you two need to get to 31+ so we can do SC's together again. I will help you farm some PQ's if you need to.

This Sunday both @Mahtava and me will be on concerts so we start next Sunday! This should give everyone enough time to get to 31+

4. Voldraxx

Voldraxx Guild Member

I should be able to make 31 by then, am 24 atm :)

Circus likes this.
  5. Circus

6. Mahtava

Mahtava Guild Member

Phew... That trip was not good. I think friday the 13th hit me the first time in my life. I have a quite difficult exam coming up on friday, but I'll manage to lvl up by then.

7. Circus

Exams come first - dw if you're not 31 by Sunday... we can help out with the last few levels and do some PQ's or whatever.