Welcome to episode 4 of The Bull's Horn, a bi-weekly podcast from Cyrus Gaming!
This episode lasts around 62 minutes and covers our recent guild activities in Rocket League and WoW, a discussion on Open World PvP including favourite stories from our guildies, the latest news from Camelot Unchained, and of course all the penis jokes you can handle! Here is the episode rundown:
- [00:21] Introductions
- [00:50] Cyrus Activities: Rocket League Brexit Special, WoW Activity
- [05:28] Ask the Zerg: What's your most memorable moment of World PvP in an MMO? *
- [20:04] Discussion Topic: Open World PvP in WoW **, previous MMOs and hopes for Camelot Unchained
- [47:57] Camelot Unchained News: General updates
- [58:03] Upcoming Events: WoW Schedule, Rocket League Boost Challenge
- [1:00:37] Next Episode: If you could put an enchantment on a weapon that had to be balanced, what would it be?
* Link to 'Naked Cyrus' picture as discussed!
** Link to WoW realm populations
Please don't forget to leave your comments, feedback and ideas after listening to the episode - and make sure you catch the discussion thread for next episodes "Ask the Guild" section when it's put up. This is our podcast, so get involved and Help Make Podcasts Great Again!
NEXT WEEK'S 'ASK THE ZERG' QUESTION: If you could put an enchantment on a weapon that had to be balanced, what would it be? Added Flavour text is also welcome! Send your responses to @Raffles ASAP!
Here are the links to the downloads:
SOUNDCLOUD (Stream and Direct Download):
Thank you to Daemion, Hakugard and Raffles for your work on this, and as usual I look forward to the next episode!