PRIVATU PARTSUUUU~! Renaming.

Discussion in 'Cyrus Squad Organisation' started by Daemion, 8th Oct 2017.

1. Dia

Dia Guild Officer 100% Tactical

Have you guys also done DZ? Classified drops there, I got 2-3 pieces just by killing bosses and opening chests. Pretty good for it.

2. Circus

Circus Guild Member Private Parts

3. Remus_

Remus_ Guild Member Private Parts

@Circus - funny that you ask, as I was just considering giving tomorrow (my time) a miss, owing to a certain exam I have on the same day. If it was any old exam with the usual piece of piss multiple choice format, then I wouldn't be too bothered. However this exam is one of those long-answer case study nightmares, and is my last chance to get a passing grade on a unit for which I submitted a certain piece of assessment (worth 30%) late, which was given a zero grade due to university policy. :( If I can do well on this exam, then I won't have to worry about potentially flushing another $800 down the loo to retake a failed unit.

I would very much like to get this right, and so would like to ask if it's okay if I play the absentee tonight so I can get my shit sorted (the question is also directed at you, @Wap and @Ezurek). After that, I will be free for the large part of the foreseeable future with few exceptions, if any.

Wap likes this.
  4. Circus

Hey it's fine... my brother is home this week so he can take your spot!

Remus_ likes this.
  5. Ezurek

Ezurek Guild Member Private Parts

6. Circus

We finished our last remaining Legendary Mission yesterday - so except for the DLC Locked Incursions we finished everything.

Everyone needs to keep working on improving his builds though!

@Circus
    need to get my remaining two classified reclaimer pieces and a M700 Carbon with Competent, Talented and Determined

@Ezurek
    needs his Urban MDR and a better M700 Carbon, also he needs Classified Sentry Pieces.

@Wap
    I have currently no idea how your Hexotic Build is performing in terms of DPS. I'm really not convinced of that Hildr SMG that you are using. :D I think an Assault Rifle would be much better bc of the additional Enemy Armor Damage it provides. A good Lightweight M4 with 23% EAD and Talents like Competent, Responsive and Destructive in the third slot (bc the third slot has no requirements) would really boost your dps. You could also try a Striker build for comparison.

I also thought about a more self sustaining build that you should use that supports your play style of flanking enemies and generally being a little bit away from the group. Take a look at this video and his build. Lots of health on kill and sustain with good dps - I think that could be perfect for you:

@Remus_
    I think we spoke about a Final Measure Build once. What could work is some sort of grenade support high dps playstyle. That would require: 3pc final measure, 1pc firecrest, ninja bagpack, short bow kneepads.

That would leave us with a pretty solid play style (in theory) - @Circus @Ezurek and @Remus_ form a static group from a good position for @Ezurek to Snipe from. @Remus_ keeps our Position save from Grenades having the Final Measure Set as well as using his abundance of grenades to CC enemies. I keep the group topped of with Reclaimer Support Station and keeping an eye out for @Wap with my Heal. @Wap out and about flanking enemies, hitting weak spots and killing.

What do you guys think?

Next Session this Sunday!

Last edited: 15th Nov 2017
    Struckd, Redh and Ezurek like this.
  7. Remus_

This sounds good on paper, at least. Just finished my last exam ( \o/ ) and I can't wait to start hunting down the bits of gear I'll need so we can try it out proper.

8. Circus

congrats... hope it went well!

Remus_ likes this.
  9. Remus_

lol, thanks. You and me both. :D

10. Daemion

Daemion Guild Member Private Parts

Just a reference, if anyone is looking for an easy exotic cache, Dragon's nest is just broken for a couple of immunizer support stations.

11. Wap

Wap Guild Member Private Parts