- Before applying, read our Guild History and review our Guild Code of Conduct. Make sure we are a good match for you, and that you will be a good match for us.
- Register an account on our forums using your main character name. Your email address will be verified before you can post your application, so check your inbox (and spam folder) for the confirmation link which will be emailed to you. This email is sent immediately, so should not hold you up if you have supplied a valid email address.
- Once your account is verified, visit our Guild Recruitment Office forum and click Post New Thread. This will automatically copy and paste our guild application questions into a new post for you to edit in your answers. If you encounter any errors with this process then just copy and paste the questions listed below.
- First impressions count, so please make an effort with your application to answer the questions fully. We have made an effort to present ourselves well with this website and our actions in previous games, so we ask the same from you. When you have finished adding your answers, click Create Thread.
- Our guild officers and members will reply to your thread usually within 24 hours with any follow up questions or comments. Please keep checking back until you get a final decision - if you wish to receive instant email notifications of any replies, use the Watch Thread feature at the top of your thread page.
So you want to join Cyrus, huh? Well you've already proved that you make great choices. However Cyrus is not a 'spam invite' guild, so we do have an application process that helps us weed out the plebs and ensure a better breed of gamers. So if you aren't a pleb, follow the steps below, and begin your journey to greatness!
And that's it! Best of luck with your application, and we look forward to seeing you in game!
Guild Application Template
Below is a copy of our Guild Application template. When you create a new thread in the Guild Recruitment Office section of our forums, this template should automatically be pre-loaded into your post. If this is not the case, you can copy and paste the following into your reply.
Class (can be specific or archetype, for example: Tank, Healer, DPS, Crafter):
Are you 18+ years of age:
Clicker or Keybinder:
1. What are your expectations of a guild in Camelot Unchained, and what should be its focus now and in the future?
2. What experiences or special qualities can you bring to the guild? Include any previous PvP and leadership experience, YouTube video editing, Twitch streaming, or anything else you may feel would make us think we need to have you on our team.
3. Tell us your favourite memory from a personal previous guild experience. This could be a funny moment on Voice Comms, guild drama that got blown out of proportion, an insane raid leader, etc.
4. Which games have you played previously that will make you a better Camelot Unchained player, and why did you quit each of these games?
5. After launch, it will be a guild rule that whenever you are logged ingame, you are also logged into our Discord server (there is a 'Silent Channel' for when you want to play in peace). Do you have Discord installed, and a clear, working Microphone? Are you chatty, or do you prefer to keep quiet and away from everyone else? Do you have a thick skin and a good sense of humour? And most importantly, do you know when you can have a laugh and when you need to shut up?
6. Cyrus will be highly organised and active in Camelot Unchained. Scheduled events will start at 19:20 (UK time) and finish some time before 00:00. Most events will be scheduled from Sundays to Thursdays. If appropriate, we may also organise the occasional 'out of hours' alarm clock raid. There will also be plenty to do outside of these scheduled hours, however attendance will be required during scheduled events. How does this suit your style of game-play and requirement from a guild?
Please delete any times / days that you are unable to commit to on a very regular basis (all times are UK time):
Monday: 19:20 - 00:00
Tuesday: 19:20 - 00:00
Wednesday: 19:20 - 00:00
Thursday: 19:20 - 00:00
Friday: 19:20 - 00:00
Saturday: 19:20 - 00:00
Sunday: 19:20 - 00:00
7. Do you prefer to stick with one main character, or do you usually have several alt characters that you switch between? If the latter, which other Camelot Unchained classes are you considering?
8. Competitive gaming often reveals the worst in people. We have no interest in elitist know-it-alls, bad losers, e-drama, or people who don't have the patience to put the effort in to building a stable team over time. Greatness is often built on defeats. Can you handle the long slog, or are you likely to rage quit / logoff when we are losing?